Alter Ego Relaxer

junipertree

I'm not sure if it is how I've been caring for my hair, my relaxer (Phyto) or how my hair stulist has been applying it that is the cause of my breakage so I wanted to try a new one.

The new hair stylist that I go to (Dominican) says she uses Alter Ego Relaxer. So far I love all of the products that she uses (she uses a line called Keravitex Milk and a carrot deep conditioner that I tried to get the name of but didn't - I will next time).

Has anyone tried this relaxer before (Alter Ego)? I tried to do a search but was not able to for some reason. Also, I believe it is no-lye so I shouldn't have a problem with the switch. I forgot what the rule is qnyway - can you only go from lye to no-lye or no-lye to lye, or does it not matter?

I'm not sure if it is how I've been caring for my hair, my relaxer (Phyto) or how my hair stulist has been applying it that is the cause of my breakage so I wanted to try a new one.

The new hair stylist that I go to (Dominican) says she uses Alter Ego Relaxer. So far I love all of the products that she uses (she uses a line called Keravitex Milk and a carrot deep conditioner that I tried to get the name of but didn't - I will next time).

Has anyone tried this relaxer before (Alter Ego)? I tried to do a search but was not able to for some reason. Also, I believe it is no-lye so I shouldn't have a problem with the switch. I forgot what the rule is qnyway - can you only go from lye to no-lye or no-lye to lye, or does it not matter?

Juniper..not really sure but I think it doesn't matter as long as you do not over lap onto already relaxed hair. I went from MOTIONS and GENTLE TREATMENT no-lye to SILK ELEMENTS lye with no real problem{under neutralizing caused minor burns}. I don't know where to buy Alter Ego relaxer.

Back