Am I doing this right?

Ok ladies this is my first time posting a thread and I am excited to know what you guys think. Ok! last week I started using megatek and so far so good. I put it on my scalp (as directed by forum ladies) every other day. On wednesday I do a co-wash:1) condition hair and then wash out,2) with a deep conditionar leave in for 1hr and then wash out, 3) add leave in conditionar. On Saturday I do a regular wash with shampoo and conditionar, the galic an olive oil paste (breckage), a deep condition and a different leave in conditionar. The next week (every other) I do the same thing except I use the megatek as a deep condition and leave that in for 15 mins and then wash out, add then add the leave in. So am I doing this right. please help!:perplexed

Thanks ladies I'm a little scared cuz I've never went this far. Plus by best friend is helping me a little but, I would still love some more info.

If your hair isn't going through any adverse effects (excess breakage, shedding, dry hair, hard hair, etc) then keep doing what you're doing! :yep:

Everyone's hair is different, and if this is working for you, then keep it up!

ok!Thanks you guys I guess I'll keep doing what I'm doing and let you guys know. oh I have had some breakage but I figure that the deep conditionar and the garlic paste will fix that. Thanks for welcoming me.

Back