Am I the only one thinking of Challenges for the new year

gymfreak336

I know we still got 4 months left in this year but has anyone else started thinking about new plans for the new year. My goal is to step up my regime but not obsess to much. I hope to develop my changes into daily habit that way I don't feel like I am obsessing to much. For the new year I plan on

1) staying consistent with my vitamins-adding more biotin and msm
2)using my sulfur mix daily
3)Joing the henna revolution

Please tell me that I am not the only OCD one here

remnant

gymfreak336 said:
I know we still got 4 months left in this year but has anyone else started thinking about new plans for the new year. My goal is to step up my regime but not obsess to much. I hope to develop my changes into daily habit that way I don't feel like I am obsessing to much. For the new year I plan on

1) staying consistent with my vitamins-adding more biotin and msm
2)using my sulfur mix daily
3)Joing the henna revolution

Please tell me that I am not the only OCD one here

:p No, you're not alone(see my siggy)!
I was thinking about starting a new thread about 2007 but I thought/think it's too early.
I'm thinking about next year because I 'll not check my hair lenght before march/april 2007!
I will continue the weave and braids with extension Crown and glory challenge until reaching last goal (God willin) !

Dannygirl

Yes i want to start the crown and glory pictures(next two years) then work on losing weight (30) getting my nails heathly and my skin cleared up! those at my goals along with being a better soccer player so.. i cannt wait im starting in octobter when i get my hair done

:lachen::lachen::lachen:I was thinking of doing this today!!!!!!

soun said:
:p No, you're not alone(see my siggy)!
I was thinking about starting a new thread about 2007 but I thought/think it's too early.
I'm thinking about next year because I 'll not check my hair lenght before march/april 2007!

I will continue the weave and braids with extension Crown and glory challenge until reaching last goal (God willin) !

LOL- THIS IS WHAT I THINK YOU (I AM BIG A CHICKEN) SHOULD DO CREATE THE CHALLENGE AND THEN IN THE TITLE SAY SOMETHING LIKE I KNOW IT'S EARLY BUT LET'S START THE ______ 2007 ____ CHALLENGE.... LOL

soun said:
:lol: :lol: So, what's your plan now?

sareca

Next year I'm on a BSL challenge and doing C&G. I need to be on a bun or phony challenge to keep me focused when the braids aren't in. Once I get to BSL it's over. If it make it to mid-back great if not :ohwell:

caramelty

I also have been thinking about next year. I have been rocking braids for a couple of months and plan to wear braids for another 6 months. I went to Aveda and got the Sap Moss collection. I have kinky twist in my hair now and they will be coming down in 2 weeks before I go to Miami. For miami I am getting some cornrows to the back with my own hair and get the weave added at the end. So 2007 hopefully will be a good year for my hair. I really need some length i had major set backs in 2006.

ONAMSHN

I am down for whoever starts a head to toe challenge :)!!!!!!! PM me if anyone wants a partner NOW!

gymfreak336

I am so there fo the head to toe challenge. Lord knows I need it.;) I'm glad ;) to see I am not the only one here a little crazy. I keep writing down little notes and such as I see things I want to try and I actually had to start hiding them because my boyfriend kept asking me what it was.

Sharpened

A fleck on His Sword
OK, I will, but I am not sure where to post it, since it will not only be about hair. Off-topics?