I know I am jumping the gun but has anyone started thinking about 08 challenges

gymfreak336

I am thinking about some ideas for personal challenges for 08. I also might have to bring back the Glover BBQ Club.

ayoung

I'm 97% sure i'll hit my 2007 goal of APL, so I've been keeping an eye out for the 08 Bra-strap thread!:grin:

PinkPeony

Since I'm so interested in seeing and understanding my natural hair I think I'm going to start my own superstretcher challenge:yep:

Last edited:

zzirvingj

IMO, it is NOT too early to start thinking about 08 hair goals! Why wait til 08 to start thinking about them? :)

I just joined the WL in 08 challenge. Oh, and the challenge about flax seed oil.

I would like to see an all-out vitamin challenge for 08. Something that would include being on stuff like flax, epo, b-complex, msm, biotin, silica, multi-vitamin, etc., for a certain portion of the year.

Hhhmmm.....

sareca

IMO, it is NOT too early to start thinking about 08 hair goals! Why wait til 08 to start thinking about them? :)

I just joined the WL in 08 challenge. Oh, and the challenge about flax seed oil.

I would like to see an all-out vitamin challenge for 08. Something that would include being on stuff like flax, epo, b-complex, msm, biotin, silica, multi-vitamin, etc., for a certain portion of the year.

Hhhmmm.....

So true. I need to get back on my vitamin regimen.

CurliDiva

Hhhmmm.....

Hi Zzirvingj - great idea!

I plan to renew/post the "braided buddies", "wig" and "water works" challenges for 2008! :rolleyes:

Growinpainz

If i'm not shoulder length by December then i'll be starting that challenge.

APL 08

High Protein challenge

gymfreak336

Hhhmmm.....

Good idea. Maybe it should just start with a multi-vitamin and month after month you start adding something new, especially for the vitamin virgins or newbies. For those already with a regime, you just have to be consistent every single day. We can have an update thread each month where everyone can chime in on what they added and how consistent they have been.

Jan.:- Multi vitamin everyday
Feb: - Add b-complex
March: Add Biotin
April: Add Flaxseed oil and borage/epo
May: Add silica
June: Add msm or single form amino acid
July-Dec.: Stay consistent with all og them

sareca

Good idea. Maybe it should just start with a multi-vitamin and month after month you start adding something new, especially for the vitamin virgins or newbies. For those already with a regime, you just have to be consistent every single day. We can have an update thread each month where everyone can chime in on what they added and how consistent they have been.

I'm feelin' this... Can I switch the order a little bit?

Ms Red

Half of my hair is at APL (Stretched) and the other half is SL. It's soooo annoying! :nono:

So I am on the APL in 2008 Challenge (personal goal is to reach full APL by March)

meaganita

Hhhmmm.....
I'm also doing the Waistlength '08 challenge and I think the all-out vitamin challenge is a great idea!:yep: I kinda fell off the wagon on my supps...

LadyZ

I would like to see a "Bun For The Whole Winter Challenge"... Protect those ends from Ol' Man Winter, scarves, and coats...:yep:

Blackoutzangel05

Like that challenge. Would have to do research on the benefits of silica and the amino acid but I would join that challenge....