Amino Acids: Increase in Growth???

Dannygirl said:
Umm do you take your lysine with vitiman c? i heared u need to. for it to be more effective

Yes, but I did not know about that. I know Vitamin C helps with absorbtion of MSM and that is why I had been doing it. I just happen to take all my vitamins at the same time. It's good to know that, though. I am going to do some reasearch.

wonderful :) ya i cannt wait until these pills are done i want try these liquids and stuff but i want high potncey stuff...

Oh, and I do believe NAC and Lysine are great aminos to help with hair loss and aid in hair growth in addition to the sulfur containing amino acids glutathione and methionine.

I started the Twinlabs Aminos two weeks ago. I know its too soon to see any results but I took HF37 a year ago with good results so I have high hopes. :D

I have about 20 plus days left of taking my MSM and Ultra Nourish hair pilss. After that I will be trying Robin's pills.

superhigh.jpg

SUPER HIGH POTENCY HAIR GROWING VITAMINS & MINERALS[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]
60 Tablets Is 1 Months Supply
Description: Here is a potent hair vitamin that lives up to its name. This product promotes longer stronger hair. These vitamins are made fresh the same you order to guarantee freshness. See A 3 Months Supply Of Vitamins with a B-complex.

Here is a testimony exerpt:

ANGAl'S TESTIMONY: July 2004: I ordered some of the Super High Potency Hair Growing Vitamins & Minerals. The day I got them, I put my hair in braids to give it a break. It has been about maybe 3 weeks. It's said that hair grows about 1/2 inch a month. Since taking the hair vitamins I got more than a 1/2-inch in just 3 weeks time! I am so surprised. I really didn't expect that to happen. There is no way I am going to get away with wearing my braids extensions for 2 months :) I think I might have to redo them over by the end of the month if my hair is growing this fast. Just wanted to let you know and thanks again."

Back