Vitamins + Amino Acids....???

Aalize

Is there anyone out there who is taking a combination of vitamins and amino acids strictly for hair growth?

What dosages/brands are you using? How long have you been on this regimen? What have your results been so far?

Thanks in advance

SNyeema

The Ultra Hair Thick Shake has vitamins and amino acids in its ingredients. Can't give you results as I have just started taking them. HTH

EMJazzy

Happily retired
The vitamins I take are in my siggy....I'm just about done taking a 30 day supply of amino acids that I just recently added to my daily regimen...I'll take some new pics to compare with my pics from a month ago to see if there is any difference......I do plan on continuing with the vitamin regimen I'm currently on tho'.

amy1234

msm contains sulfur which are the building blocks of amino-acids and protein!
- I take msm with orange juice and a multi-vitamin

Last edited:

Aalize

@EMJAzzy - Be sure to take pics (or measurements) for us so we can see :)

@*Dee - I was considering re-adding MSM to my daily supplements. I was also planning to add a greens drink which would include spirulina and other protein filled stuff.

I was wondering if the MSM and the Greens would give me enough amino acids/protein to make a difference?

EMJazzy

Happily retired
Aalize said:
@EMJAzzy - Be sure to take pics (or measurements) for us so we can see :)

@*Dee - I was considering re-adding MSM to my daily supplements. I was also planning to add a greens drink which would include spirulina and other protein filled stuff.

I was wondering if the MSM and the Greens would give me enough amino acids/protein to make a difference?

I have some pics in my fotki now to show the difference when I first started out....the difference in the pics are me first starting out and a month later with the use of MTG (but I had also just started taking MSM as well) the link and pw is in my profile.