And a Shoutout goes to.........

Nice & Wavy

Now I know this was discussed recently in another thread...but, I'm too lazy right now to find it sooooo.......I'm giving a shout out too: PANTENE RELAXED & NATURAL BREAKAGE DEFENSE HAIR MASK!!!!!!!

I used it tonight after a shampoo and it was very thick and creamy. After I put it on thoughout my hair, I combed it through and put a plastic cap on and sat under the dryer for about 40 minutes.

When I began to rinse out, my hair felt like soft, creamy butter! I can't even remember a DC making my hair feel this way, ever. I'm glad I tried this...it was great! I will be using this more, now that I
know what it is like.

Thanks for those who mentioned this in another thread....you ladies know your stuff!

Blessings!

I'm gonna buy this tomorrow! I was looking at it in the beauty supply store but I didn't know much about it. I kept looking at it to buy but I didn't, so thanks for the review on this.

You are going to love this stuff!

sweetnlow06 said:
I'm gonna buy this tomorrow! I was looking at it in the beauty supply store but I didn't know much about it. I kept looking at it to buy but I didn't, so thanks for the review on this.

I haven't been able to find this anywhere!:mad: Do you mind posting the ingredients when you get a chance? I guess i'll see if one of the other pantene conditioners has the same ingredients if i never find it.

Oh wow, I used this last night after my relaxer and it is wonderful! It smells sooo good and has amazing slip

Everytime I go into Walmart, I am so tempted to get this product. Lord knows I don't need no more products. Great review:)

nelli711 said:
Everytime I go into Walmart, I am so tempted to get this product. Lord knows I don't need no more products. Great review:)

Now why did I come up in here! ;) I'm with you nelli711. On top of that, I just bought Motions CPR yesterday. You're tempting me though. I will add it to my wish list for now.

WOW! Another Pantene product! Cool! After yesterday, I'm going to purchas their entire Relaxed and Natural line! :yep:

Way to go, girl! Congrats!

Nice & Wavy said:
Now I know this was discussed recently in another thread...but, I'm too lazy right now to find it sooooo.......I'm giving a shout out too: PANTENE RELAXED & NATURAL BREAKAGE DEFENSE HAIR MASK!!!!!!!

I used it tonight after a shampoo and it was very thick and creamy. After I put it on thoughout my hair, I combed it through and put a plastic cap on and sat under the dryer for about 40 minutes.

When I began to rinse out, my hair felt like soft, creamy butter! I can't even remember a DC making my hair feel this way, ever. I'm glad I tried this...it was great! I will be using this more, now that I
know what it is like.

Thanks for those who mentioned this in another thread....you ladies know your stuff!

Blessings!

Your welcome;) I am glad you liked it. It really works. It was first time using it in a long time a couple of weeks ago and I was glad to find out that other people here use it with success. It is good stuff, one of my best revists yet. This mask gets put in the rotation.

Nice & Wavy said:

know what it is like.

Blessings!
Girl that's my staple deep conditioner! I've been raving about this one for a while. I love it! I just love the slip and moisture, and it smells great too. Definite winner.

Nice & Wavy said:

know what it is like.

Blessings!

I'm going to have to give this a try the next time I buy conditioner. (I have a supply that should last me three months, at least.)

BTW, your hair looks fabulous, Nice & Wavy!

Pokahontas said:
Girl that's my staple deep conditioner! I've been raving about this one for a while. I love it! I just love the slip and moisture, and it smells great too. Definite winner.

Hey Pokahontas....so glad to see you...miss you around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right...you did mention this sometime ago and I said I was going to try it and I totally forgot about it until someone started a thread on it last week and I decided to try it.....it is the best.

Royal Glory said:
I'm going to have to give this a try the next time I buy conditioner. (I have a supply that should last me three months, at least.)

BTW, your hair looks fabulous, Nice & Wavy!

Oh thank you, RoyalGlory! Coming from you is a blessing....I love your hair...its very pretty and healthy!

This conditioner is excellent in my hair....I could'nt believe how my hair turned out with it....and like Pokahontas said, it smells good too!

Nice & Wavy said:
Hey Pokahontas....so glad to see you...miss you around here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's right...you did mention this sometime ago and I said I was going to try it and I totally forgot about it until someone started a thread on it last week and I decided to try it.....it is the best.
Hey girl. I'm so glad to be back.

Fedoralova said:
I cant find this product anywhere. Where'd you find yours? Is it in a small jar or a tube?

I found mine in a beauty supply store tht has everuthing in there, especially tons of dominican items...they even have Alto Ego and I haven't seen that in any store.

Anyways, it comes in a jar and the cost was $5.99.

MamaBraidedIt said:
Oooo another good review. I'm def. going to get this. I'm sold. I've been having breakage issues...hope it will help.

You will really like it a lot. The one thing that I did notice is that after I rinsed it out there were only about 3-4 strands of hair in the sink as opposed to the 10 I usually have after a DC.

Back