Another Baggie Method Testimony w/ mini update

Tai

I /images/graemlins/love.gif the baggie method.

I went to get a blowout this weekend. I tried a new stylist (review under salon area) and my hair got raves from the stylists who were working. I didn't have any split ends and my last trim was at the beginning of August. /images/graemlins/clap.gif They also commented on how healthy my hair and scalp were. The stylist who was doing my hair called the other one over so she could see the color of my scalp, how shiny my hair is and that my hair has no splits. She did recommend a dusting to keep it healthy, though. Since it was my first time there, I didn't let her dust them.

Before using the baggie method, which I've done since August, I could never go that long w/o splits, even when I stopped using heat regularly.

I added two pics to my album. I'll add a back pic once my roommate gets home since I can't get a good one by myself to save my life.

Anyone hestitating to try the baggie method, go for it. Trust me, your hair will thank you for it. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

That's great news Tai! I'm glad you like the new stylist but didn't let her dust your ends. Your blowout looks great as usual!

Ohmy!!! Your hair is beautiful Tai!!! I /images/graemlins/love.gif it!!! I don't think it should be any straighter, it's perfect. Very, very nice /images/graemlins/smile.gif and I agree amazingly healthy /images/graemlins/smile.gif. Keep up the great work!! /images/graemlins/up.gif

Hi Tai /images/graemlins/wave.gif

Ur hair looks SUPER PRETTY! What a great testimonial for the baggie method /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Keep up the awesome work!

Thanks for your update - it is just the motivation I need to keep at it. Your hair looks soooo healthy! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

Awww, thanks everyone. /images/graemlins/rosebud.gif

I was starting to get discouraged with my hair since it didn't seem like I was making any progress. This definately lifted my spirits. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

yeah... the baggie method is really something.....i am still using it.......and my ends are still looking great as well... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I have been doing the baggie method since May. It has helped me get below bra strap!!! I do this method at night with a combination of coconut oil, castor oil, peppermint oil, Lavender oil, and jojoba oil. I just mix it all together in my baggie and go to bed. My ends are in great shape, and the part of my head where I make my bun grows the most. I think the oils are a great growth stimulator.

I'm going to have to try your oil mixture, Lthomas. /images/graemlins/smile.gif I've just been using virgin coconut oil on the length of my ponytail with Surge Ultra Max.

Back