I love my Baggie Method!!!!

BabyCurls

Indy Girl Growing Strong
<font color="purple">Ever since I began doing the Baggie Method back in late September early October, my ends just love it to death!! /images/graemlins/love.gif I have obtained a few inches near my upper back, and hopefully will get towards the top of my bra clasp in 2005. I want to thank DSD, Adrienne, Sherry and the other girls who are doing the Baggie Method. I will have pics of my hair real soon. Keep watching.

BTW, Baggie Method is the way to go for keeping your ends moist and protected. Dibbs on the Baggie! </font> /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif /images/graemlins/clap.gif

SherryLove

hey babycurls...good to know you too are finding success with the baggie method....let us know asap when your hair pics are ready for viewing.... /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Tai

I'm right there with you. The baggie method is the bomb. /images/graemlins/smile.gif My ends look amazing and I haven't had a trim since August. It solved the problem I was having with dry ends and I'm retaining length.

eboniwoman

lil bunny
I have tried the baggie method and it is very nourhisng for the ends. I kinda of changed a few things about the baggy method that has worked for me. Instead of putting my hair in a ponytail...I wrap my ends tightly inside of some type of a french roll right before I go to sleep. I use pure glycerin and ORS's jojoba oil and s-curl for my ends.

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
Isn't the baggie da bomb!! /images/graemlins/trampoline.gif

Keep it up! Your ends will reward you for it!!

Can't wait to see the pics!!

sengschick

The Bun Master
DSD I love the new avatar /images/graemlins/love.gif. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Okay, so what other styling options could you have??? I have to find a way to make this work. 80% of my ends are concealed in a french twist. But I don't know how I'm going to conceal a baggie in there too?! /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif I want in on this!!!! /images/graemlins/wallbash.gif

Angelicus

I do the baggie method when I wear my phonytail. Since I started doing this method in May [I believe that was when I started] I have had about 5 split ends, which were immediately dusted off /images/graemlins/smile.gif GO Baggie! /images/graemlins/weird.gif

ps: we really need a cabbage patch graemlin.