*Another Edge Update*

QueenFee

This time around I went with my MT and JBCO mix and it worked well. Starting March First I will be back to my sulfur MT BT mix with Tea Tree oil and Peppermint oil...Back to smelling like bacon and breath mints :grin: All in the name of getting my edges back:spinning:

sunnysmyler

I am following from the sidelines QueenFee! My edges are just like yours and I'm using Dr Miracles and Castor oil on them along with tying my silk scarf around my edges before putting on my bonnet. I feel like my bonnet was rubbing on my edges causing them to shed even more!

I have really seen a difference! Thanks for the inspiration, your edges look awesome!

tHENATuRALhAiRpRoJEcT

[USER=61831 said:
QueenFee[/USER] ;12916873]This time around I went with my MT and JBCO mix and it worked well. Starting March First I will be back to my sulfur MT BT mix with Tea Tree oil and Peppermint oil...Back to smelling like bacon and breath mints :grin: All in the name of getting my edges back:spinning:

with what/how do u mix your sulfur?

alive

that's amazing progress in such a short amount of time. wow. keep doing whatever it is you've been doing. it's werking! lol