Another hair update! How long do you think...

ashmack

Your hair looks very healthy and beautiful. I KNOW you will get there in no time if you just stick with whatever you are doing because it really seems to be working! Congrats!

Serenity_Peace

Genius never dies!
Hey beautiful lady! I think you are doing fantastic!! Your hair looks thick and healthy!!:clapping::notworthy:

I think you get there soon. To be sure, if things keep going well, and let's say you the average 1/2 inch per month, I see no reason why you can't get there by the end of the year. You're already close, about 1 to 1.5 inch. :bighug:

FAMUDva

You ladies are soo motivational! I really appreciate all the encouragement! Sometimes I'm so nonchalant about my hair or get discouraged, but you ladies are always right there to boost my hair-spirits!

I do love being Niko's Cousin!

tylertown

@famu diva ur such a pretty girl! You look like Tamia in your siggy pic. And that hair is ever growing! Congrats on your progress it's pretty!

cicilypayne

Great Progress and I think the early part of next year you will be at your brastrap length.:grin:Keep us posted and good luck:spinning:

FAMUDva

Thanks Ladies!

@famu diva ur such a pretty girl! You look like Tamia in your siggy pic. And that hair is ever growing! Congrats on your progress it's pretty!

Girl, you're the first person to say I look like Tamia :) Must be the pose in the pic, but hey, I'll take it! lol!