Do You Think Your Hair Is Long??

LOL yes you start off with one goal and as u get closer you keep upping it. My goal was BSL and then WSL. I said HL was too much and what happened HL LOL.

Sent from my Zio

It's MBL but it'll be long when I can sit on it :lol:

J/k Yeah, I think it's long. It was long at APL.

Sent from the TARDIS.

What I know (intellectually): my hair is long
What I feel (emotionally): my hair is short but thick
Why: Shrinkage

Unless I am pulling my hair or someone else is pulling my hair, it is at my shoulders which I consider short.
My wet twists/braids are a little past my shoulders but once they are dry they are above the shoulders.
My twistouts/braidouts are at my shoulders.
I have never seen my hair really past my shoulders for any length of time. Pulling doesn't count.
Yet, since going natural, I have had no interest in straightening.
It just seems like an awful lot of work to do on my own...and if I went to a stylist and they burnt my hair, I think I would hurt somebody.

Shrinkage can be a *bleep bleep bleep*

I think my hair is "medium-long". I won't feel it's just plain 'ol long until I get past WL.

Not really. When I'm tailbone maybe I'll think it's long. My dream is knee length. I'm currently at waist length.

It depends on the day. After my last relaxer I was like "okay, not bad :look:" but then I have days like today. I think I'll feel like it's really long when it's past WL and full. I'm grateful for what I have though.

i think FULL apl hair is long.

my hair is waist length and I consider it long. it is too much sometimes. i didn't even feel like dealing with my hair today at all. lol.

the longest I will go is butt length. I am okay with sticking to that goal. unlike many people, I do believe that there is as such a thing as hair being "too long"

Unfortunately no :nono: I'm a couple of inches from BSL when stretched and a smidgen past SL with shrinkage. I don't think I'll feel like it's long until I'm at least MBL, but knowing myself that probably won't be enough either. Never satisfied :lol::lol:

Today someone asked if I was wearing extensions. I'm almost waist length
I never straighten my hair though so the only time it feels long to me is when it's wet.

i think FULL apl hair is long.

my hair is waist length and I consider it long. it is too much sometimes. i didn't even feel like dealing with my hair today at all. lol.

the longest I will go is butt length. I am okay with sticking to that goal. unlike many people, I do believe that there is as such a thing as hair being "too long"

Send that hair over to be and I would be swanging it girl, lol :bouncegre
I hope when I get to WL, i will be able to stop....but I have a feeling LHCF has permanently corrupted my mind :lachen:

I think my hair isn't long enough! I rarely straighten so what I really want is for my hair to be bigger. It's not nearly as big as I want it to be.

Yes, my hair is long...and getting longer.

I remember it started to feel "heavy" in the shower around bsl. But, that was because I'd never been to bsl. Now that I'm past the longest I've ever been, I definitely consider my hair long. And if there's ever any doubt, a good flat ironing cures that.

But, to tell you the truth, even if I didn't feel like it was long, I'd never say that. As long as it's longer than somebody's hair, then I can honestly say that it's long...(comparatively speaking :look:).

You won't ever catch me confessing short hair or spending time focusing on slow or non-growth. :nono: The Word says that I can have what I say. And, I believe that. :yep:

I'm right on board with you! Claim it, stand on faith and you'll have it!

Yeah. MBL/BSL but I'm transitioning, so I don't even consider the relaxed hair "My hair" anymore. I'm only looking at the NG--which is neck length, so even though my hair is long, I feel like it's not! LOL

I almost bsb, and even thought that's the longest my hair has been in my life, I still don't consider it long. I think I will have long hair once I reach MBL, but who knows. Hairnorexia is real! My goal when I first came here was MBL, but now that I know that is possible I'm shooting for hl/tbl.

I think that my hair is long, but at times I don't. The longer it gets I feel that it's not long enough. I think when when my hair got to APL I was surprised at the length but after seeing people on here with hair touching their butts, it doesn't seem as long because SOMEBODY on here always "Raises the standard". IRL ,yes my hair is long, on hair boards, plenty people have my length and longer.

No. I'm an inch past BSL. Longish... But nothing compared to WL+ hair.

Although, I do answer some of the long hair threads :look: Gotta fake it till you make it :lachen:

I'm hoping to be MBL by the end of the year. About 2 more inches to go :grin:

Sent from my iPhone. It does EVERYTHING :grin: ...except make calls :ohwell:

Back