Another Newbie Says Hello and Needs Advice

ldp

Hello Ladies,

I wanted to thank everyone for all the wonderful advice on this board. Of course I have a problem and need some advice. I got my hair cut very short this summer and my hair is reluctantly growing back, however the shaved back is not. I need any advice you can give me, espcially if you've had your hair shaved in the back before.

Thanks in advance.

Take a look at my naper here (you might be shocked):

http://public.fotki.com/cupcakedonut/

PM me for password

Last edited:

darkempress

HEY:) , I JUST WANT TO SAY WELCOME TO THE FORUM. I'VE NEVER HAD THE BACK OF MY HAIR SHAVED SO I REALLY DONT HAVE MUCH ADVICE ON IT. BUT I GUESS SINCE ITS NOT GROWING BACK GOOD, THEN ITS LACKING ON SOMETHING. BUT WHEN MY NAPE WAS GIVING ME PROBLEMS AT ONE POINT I USED DR.MIRACLES NAPE BALM, WHICH WORKED REALLY GOOD.
I'M SURE ONE OF THE LADIES HERE WILL BE ABLE TO ASSIST YOU MUCH BETTER.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR NAPE AND HAIR IN GENERAL:D

ryanshope

Hello..I had a really low cut back in 2k, and this was pre-LHCF, I used to use B&B hair grease, but keep the hair moisture, use a little SURGE Hair Revitaler 14 for two months--try massages with some vitamin e oil and two three drops of rosemary(stimulant; not recommend if u are pregnant)...

SwtnLow

Howdy and welcome to the board! :) Castor oil mixed with peppermint and rosemary oils helped to grow my temples in quickly when they fell out due to post partum shedding. It may help regrow your nape area as well.

Mestiza

Mestiza

SwtnLow said:
Howdy and welcome to the board! :) Castor oil mixed with peppermint and rosemary oils helped to grow my temples in quickly when they fell out due to post partum shedding. It may help regrow your nape area as well.

Great suggestion!