Another Nikos Cousin Sighting

jaded_faerie

I met Jaded_Farie yall! (Hey girl:hiya:)

So I am at work and this table sits down. When I bring the food over the young lady at the table compliments my headband and asks me how long I've been natural. I tell her I'm transitioning and I'm about a year post. Well she gets to telling me about her bc and how she's APL now. I somehow let the term brastrap length slip when she mentioned her goals and suddenly I was exposed as a Nikos cousin. We squealed and hugged and it was like BAM! Insta-friend! So we just:blah::blah::blah: about hair for awhile and it was so fun! And she so cute and nice ya'll.
Nikos Cousins- We're everywhere!

Hey Miss_C!

Awww you did say you were going to start a thread on our meeting! How awesome was it?! Once you left, I had to explain our "squealing and excessive hugging" to my dinner friend. haha. Can't wait to meet again!

PS- I'm surprised we didnt meet sooner. I go min. twice a month for drinks!
ciao!

SmilingElephant

Smiling E, hey cuz!
It was like winning something! I've been looking for you and your sister on aisle 10 by the pharmacy. You know what they sell there! (I think it's 10:spinning:) LOL
Take care, I'm on the look-out! :creatures

LOL:laugh:.....Hey Shula cuz!!! Lol!!!.....girl i frequent the OTHER Publix...my mom accidentally called and ordered the subs at that store we met at....lol...that whole NITE was crazy!!!:lachen:

But i'm almost ALWAYS at publix.....i should take full body length pics for proof...i'm not fat but i wasn't this size either...i'm getting used to it:grin: