Any Recent Nikos Cousin Experiences?

Whimsy

A girl in one of my classes is (almost) nikos cousin!

I saw her lookin at me one day in class and then the following class session she just came and was like "you're whimsy right" lol she knew me from my blog/yt and was considering joining LHCF... I hope she joins!!

Dasia if you're reading this, i'm callin you out, you better join and start posting!!:yep:

Anyone have any recent nikos cousin sightings/experiences?

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
well, i don't know if she was a cousin, but she was into online hair stuff.
i was walking out of our english building with a stank look on my face cause my cell phone screen was broken and my mom told me i had to wait on our upgrade. still waiting. :rolleyes:
this girl tapped me on the shoulder, and said, "hey i've seen you on Black Girl Long Hair Online-a natural website!" (i've been featured once or twice...not to toot my own horn:look:)
we talked, exchanged numbers, and she wanted to plan a natural meet up with other girls at my school.

lucky thing i was wearing a hat, because my hair was looking a CERTIFIED HOT MESS that day. :lachen:

BostonMaria

well, i don't know if she was a cousin, but she was into online hair stuff.
i was walking out of our english building with a stank look on my face cause my cell phone screen was broken and my mom told me i had to wait on our upgrade. still waiting. :rolleyes:
this girl tapped me on the shoulder, and said, "hey i've seen you on Black Girl Long Hair Online-a natural website!" (i've been featured once or twice...not to toot my own horn:look:)
we talked, exchanged numbers, and she wanted to plan a natural meet up with other girls at my school.

lucky thing i was wearing a hat, because my hair was looking a CERTIFIED HOT MESS that day. :lachen:

The bolded is my biggest fear!!! That one day someone will catch me at my worst :lachen:

Rocky91

NYE side boob.
^^Yep-I was NOT gonna remove that hat for anything!
And i could tell she kinda wanted me to...:lachen: