Another Product Twin--How Fun!

Supergirl

With Love & Silk
It is amazing how companies will put something in a different package with a different name and add $10 to it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Elasta QP H-Two and Kenra Daily Provision (both leave-ins) are the same. There is only 1 ingredient that is different. They smell exactly the same. Hmph! Who are they tryin' to fool?

Think I'll write a book for the frugal hair-care junkie to let them know the less expensive alternatives out there.

Supergirl,

How much is the Elasta QP H-Two? Since Kenra is the manufacturer of Kenra, Elucence and Elasta QP, Kenra seems to be more expensive, then Elucence, then Elasta QP.

Just think....They have some folks fooled, but not the LHCF ladies.
wink.gif

Gosh, and the Kenra one is $8.00..........Please, I'd get the cheaper one (especially since they're made by the same manufacturer). Hmph.
grin.gif

Supergirl, where did you find the H-Two for 2.99? This is one of my staple products but I pay $4.49 for it. I'd love to save a buck or two.

Wow! I am loving my EXPENSIVE Kenra and was wondering if there was a CHEAPER alternative! When I'm ready to try again, I will have to try the Elasta QP shampoo and conditioner to see how it compares! Thanks for the tip!

Hairlove,

I think you will be very pleased with the QP Shampoos but as for the Kenra Moisturizing Conditioner--there is NO equal! It is awesome
up.gif

Back