Kenra products

Nsslovely

Ladies I just received my samples from Kenra and for some reason i was shipped two packages the first contained 2 shampoos, 1 cond., 1 styling gel, 1 volume spray and 1 silkening gloss.
The second package contained all of the previous minus the gel and plus a Daily Provision leave in cond.. Get this, they were not sample sized either , I am so excited . Also in that shipment was a shipping invoice from the company showing that Kenra, Elasta QP, Elucence, No-Tweeze are the same companies. Some of you may already have this info, thought I'd just put it out there anyway b cuz its new news to me

Cincysweetie

I sent away for Kenra samples awhile back and got the same products that you received in your first delivery. I still haven't tried the gel yet, but the only thing I did like was the silkening gloss. It smells delicious!

Last edited:

redeemed516

how did you ladies get these products?? did you just email the company or was there some kind of special promotion.

candibaby

redeemed, you just email the company. the samples are very nice sized.. i think they're 2oz tubes. Except for the silkening gloss, they are stingy w/ that one! That bottle is so small i think i lost it!

redeemed516

thanks for the info. I am gonna do that now.

***add***
I sent an email about 20 mins ago and just got my confirmation that they would be sending it out.

Last edited:

Miss_Jetsetter

Hi!

I requested samples around 2 weeks ago.

I recieved the package today and unfortunately they were all tiny sample sizes...I was hoping for a pleasant surprise.

Ah we... I guess beggars can't be choosy, right?

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
NANA said:
Ladies I just received my samples from Kenra and for some reason i was shipped two packages the first contained 2 shampoos, 1 cond., 1 styling gel, 1 volume spray and 1 silkening gloss.
The second package contained all of the previous minus the gel and plus a Daily Provision leave in cond.. Get this, they were not sample sized either , I am so excited . Also in that shipment was a shipping invoice from the company showing that Kenra, Elasta QP, Elucence, No-Tweeze are the same companies. Some of you may already have this info, thought I'd just put it out there anyway b cuz its new news to me
What did you say when you wrote them?? Just curious if you said something in particular that you would get not sample sized bottles and but someone else did get sample sized bottles..

vikkisecret

Nubian Girl
What website do I go to, to email the company about the free samples and do I ask for anything that they cn give me? I have been wanting to try Kenra for awhile.

VelvetRain

I am going to try doing that. I love kenra products and don't mind paying for them even though they are expensive.