Anxiously waiting for Sally's order and.......

Coffee

when I opened the box, the container the Elasta SoyOil UltraHydration was in had opened and most of the contents were all over the plastic bag it was in. I was so disappointed, because I had planned on trying it last night, plus they don't carry in the stores here. I had to order it online. I'm going to return it to a Sally's store tomorrow and insist they re-order it for me, so I don't have to pay shipping & taxes again :perplexed.

Vonnieluvs08

That happen to me with a gel I ordered (trying to get free shipping) and I took it to the store and got a refund or new product. I don't remember which. All I did was show the packing slip and they fixed it right away.

You should have no problem. Nothing is worse than spilt product.

Coffee

I took the stuff back to Sally's, got my refund and they ordered me another container. So, I'm good.

LadyD

I just got an order from them with the same problem. The Eco Styler Gel I ordered split from top to bottom and everything in the box was covered. I called customer service and she said they have been having problems with that gel splitting open and they sent me another one. I also ordered that same conditioner. I have not used it yet though.

SLOGRO

same thing happened to me with eco styler hair gel. I just taped it up and called it a day.

Solitude

I've never had anything spill, but my Curlformers box was all bent up when I received my order. The shipping was fast, though.

Listen, I work at Sally's and we get shipments from our warehouse all jacked up like that too. I had to wash shampoo off of bottles that had exploded via transit. Sorry that happened to you. I'd be heated. Sally's uses Fed Ex.

westNDNbeauty

ever since ordering from them and only receiving some of the items with them having no intent on sending the others or even letting me know they don't have them and would not be sending ever...I decided, no more online ordering from Sallys

Coffee

Listen, I work at Sally's and we get shipments from our warehouse all jacked up like that too. I had to wash shampoo off of bottles that had exploded via transit. Sorry that happened to you. I'd be heated. Sally's uses Fed Ex.

All of my products come UPS and sometimes USPS. I've never received anything via FedX.

72giagia

@Msmchy I'm not sure what city you're in, but does your store have a damaged truck sale. I live in Ohio and maybe twice a year a couple of Sally stores have this damaged truck sale. It's a:grin: PJ's dream come true. They sale everything really really cheap.

Last edited: