Any good online stores where you can buy hair stuff???

Saida

Im looking for something online, since the only beauty supply store I know here is Sally's :sad: . im looking to purchase theese products

- Carefree curl gold
- Aphoogee protein treatment
- Ors Mayonaise
- Ors carrot oil
- NTM silk and touch leave in

So it would be great if there is a website where I could get them all from.

Oh yeah and I tried Amazon, too expensive, and they dont all come from the same place... :ohwell:

Brownie518

Im looking for something online, since the only beauty supply store I know here is Sally's :sad: . im looking to purchase theese products

- Carefree curl gold
- Aphoogee protein treatment
- Ors Mayonaise
- Ors carrot oil
- NTM silk and touch leave in

So it would be great if there is a website where I could get them all from.

Oh yeah and I tried Amazon, too expensive, and they dont all come from the same place... :ohwell:

Have you checked WalMart or KMart or Target? Maybe CVS or Walgreens? Around my way, they all have everything except the Aphogee. Any grocery store should have them also. Here are some sites you can try:

www.texasbeautysupply.com
www.goldenmartbeautysupply.com
www.ebonyline.com
www.beautyofnewyork.com

HTH :rolleyes:

loved

Amazon has great customer support

I will vouch for Amazon. I purchased a Babyliss flat iron and the UPS tracking showed that it was delivered, but it was not outside my door. Amazon asked me to report it to the UPS and let the know the result after a week. Of course the UPS never bothered to follow up w/ me. When I reported to Amazon that I did not have the product and the UPS did not respond to my inquiry, they sent me a note an hour later saying they were reshipping overnight at no cost to me.

LovelyMiracle

I agree with the poster who said to use your local stores for those types of products. Rite Aid has everything!

For your more exclusive salon products I love ibeautyny.com I live in MD and usually I get my shipments the next day after ordering!:grin: