Any ladies see an increase in growth from taking biotin?

sexyeyes3616

I am currently using OCT and I believe it is helping to increase my growth rate a little bit. But I am thinking about taking biotin supplements. Do any of you ladies get growth from biotin and if so how much are you taking?

Yes, I certainly do.

When I increased my Biotin intake, it was the first time since I started my hair journey that I had to cut a 14 week stretch down to 11 weeks. I couldn't go another day!

I was and still am taking 5000mcg. I've been at this dosage for just over a year now, and still can't get enough.

Yes, I certainly do.

When I increased my Biotin intake, it was the first time since I started my hair journey that I had to cut a 14 week stretch down to 11 weeks. I couldn't go another day!

I was and still am taking 5000mcg. I've been at this dosage for just over a year now, and still can't get enough.

Did you experience skin breakouts? A lot of ladies on here complained about breakouts when taking biotin.

For me thickness more than growth (seems most growth aids do this for me)

BTW don't take anymore

Last edited:
I've been taking them for about a month now. I have not had any side effects. Hair seems to be a little thicker. I currently take 2400mcg but am thinking about upping my dose.

I dont measure my hair so I can't really tell. I do take 5000mcg biotin twice daily. Never had any side affects from it.

The last time I noticed an increase in growth; the only change has been the addition of Chlorella and Spirulina.

I was takin numeralous medicine like tha without consultin my doctor so when i got sick i found out my BLOOD PRESSURE was the pullpit for me so no unneccessary medicine for me.

WORD TO WISE
I know a friend buying all kinda HAIR GROWTH medicine spending hundreds of dollars, she now has KIDNEYfailure so now external products works better than taking something ur doctor didnt recommad all medicine might not works for everyone body.Using /taking al them diff pills can go against u soon later.

Back