FREEDA BIOTIN: some questions BEFORE I spend my money....

Boadicea

$30.00 for 10mgs is a LOT of money, but I keep reading about how it's superior to most other Biotin formulas by other companies. I've tried Cardiovascular Research Biotin (7.5mg) and saw absoluytely NO results in a YEAR of taking it (1-2 a day) faithfully.

For those who are on Freeda Biotin,

1. How much are you taking a day?
2. How consistent are you?
3. How long have you been taking it?
4. What is your average growth rate per month?
5. What is your growth rate when taking Biotin?
6. Have you had any complications (skin, scalp, etc.)?

TIA!

ChasingBliss

<font color="purple">One pill per day
</font>
<font color="purple">I take mine faithfully every day along with my multi, flax and msm</font>

<font color="purple">Since April 24. Ran out for two weeks then bought some more and started again.</font>

<font color="purple">1/4 to 1/2 of an inch all around it seemed.</font>

<font color="purple">An inch in the back and 3/4 of an inch in the front (that's a feat for my head /images/graemlins/smirk.gif)</font>

<font color="purple">None, except when I dont drink enough water, I may get one really painful bump. But other than that it's all good. And please expect to see you nails take OFF! I know the results are happening for my hair and nails but I tell you, you really see the nail growth.</font>

Shayla

one pill a day

Very...take it everyday along w/ my BCP and a Prenatal

about Three months

about 1/2 inch it seems

along w/ my other vitamin...i get about an inch a month

no..only complaint is body hair growing in fast too..eyebrows, underarms, legs, etc...i have to shave more often...hope that wasn't TMI...lol.

aqualung

2 pills a day (breakfast and dinner with Viviscal)

I'll miss maybe 2 pills each week.

1 month, but I took it last fall too

1/2 inch roughly

3/4 inch a month
I haven't noticed a huge boost in growth this fall, but it's early yet.

I have to use Noxzema on my face to fight breakouts when I'm using biotin and/or MSM. Biotin gave me a headache during the first week.

aqualung

Yes, I'm still taking it WITH MEALS. No headaches this way. My skin is the clearest it's been in a while thanks to the Noxzema triple clean cleanser and the Stridex pads. Last fall I had an itchy scalp, but not this time.

ChasingBliss

Oh Ok, thanks. I asked because I never knew anyone to take more than 1 pill. Glad it's working out though. I guess your body will just get rid of what it doesnt need anyway.

Shayla

i just ordered another bottle today along w/ b-complex...altogether it was about 45 bucks (including shipping)...i think it's worth it for ME...i haven't even had my microbraids in for a month and it looks like i've had them in for two..it could have something to do w/ the prenatals i take also though..i saw a surge once i got on those...good luck on whatever you decide (c:

ChasingBliss

[ QUOTE ]
Isn't 20mg of Biotin a lot, though? I'm still not sure if I want to buy it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm,I dont know /images/graemlins/scratchchin.gif, I only take one a day 10mgs. You dont have to take two. Go ahead and buy it this one time, take one a day and monitor your growth. You may be pleasantly surprised.