Any Lawyers on Board?

GinnyP

I did not know to post this on this site or the off the topic site:
My father had a stroke two weeks ago unable to speak but can commuicate by hand gestures. I am his daughter who rescued him six years ago from my mother who is insane(really she is not well) she abused him she always thought he was cheating on her he was 65 when she though he was inpregnating several women any women that looked at him she would tell me he was having an affair with her this occured several times a week. There is other stuff she did to him but I am too embassed to tell you.

I think my mother had a nevous breakdown years ago and she carried guns so we were always afraid of her she should have been committed but everyone was too afraid to do so she looks normal but she is not. I can't go into too much. My father and mother have been living apart for about 6 years not legally now she is trying to get power of attorney to get him back and control of his money.(he is not rich only medicare payments each month)

I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS MONEY(my mom can have that) I ONLY CARE ABOUT HIM My dad is a good man!! HOW DO I KEEP HER FROM HARMING HIM ?they live in different cities she does not care for me or my other sister I took him in with only his pants, shirt and a jacket and took care of him until he was able to care for himself. He relocated to be near his brother now he is in a hospital not able to speak for himself someone please help me!!!

firecracker

jancan7 said:
I did not know to post this on this site or the off the topic site:
My father had a stroke two weeks ago unable to speak but can commuicate by hand gestures. I am his daughter who rescued him six years ago from my mother who is insane(really she is not well) she abused him she always thought he was cheating on her he was 65 when she though he was inpregnating several women any women that looked at him she would tell me he was having an affair with her this occured several times a week. There is other stuff she did to him but I am too embassed to tell you.

I think my mother had a nevous breakdown years ago and she carried guns so we were always afraid of her she should have been committed but everyone was too afraid to do so she looks normal but she is not. I can't go into too much. My father and mother have been living apart for about 6 years not legally now she is trying to get power of attorney to get him back and control of his money.(he is not rich only medicare payments each month)

I DON'T CARE ABOUT HIS MONEY(my mom can have that) I ONLY CARE ABOUT HIM My dad is a good man!! HOW DO I KEEP HER FROM HARMING HIM ?they live in different cities she does not care for me or my other sister I took him in with only his pants, shirt and a jacket and took care of him until he was able to care for himself. He relocated to be near his brother now he is in a hospital not able to speak for himself someone please help me!!!

Godmademepretty is a lawyer and a kind soul pm her.