Any natural 4 a/b types in Tampa? The Maxiglide people say it is hard to find models!

HoneyDew

Any natural 4 a/b's in the Tampa area? Maxiglide saying it is hard to find models!

I emailed asking if they would show more 4 a/b ladies in their infomercials. Here is the response:

Sent: Thursday, March 06, 2008 12:55 AM
To:
Subject: Re: african american infomercial models?

Dear Tamala,

First of all, thank you for writing to us!!

We do have natural African American ladies in our shows!

But we are actually using a lady with type Four hair in our NEW infomercial featuring TWO NEW MAXIGLIDES (XP & MP), launching in a couple of weeks!

We are also looking for more African American Ladies with super curly hair in TAMPA, but, believe it or not it is hard!!!

Any suggestions???!!!

Thanks again for your very constructive comments!!!!
Max

PS. Do you use Maxiglide???!!!

Last edited:

HoneyDew

Re: Any natural 4 a/b types in Tampa? The Maxiglide people say it is hard to find mod

BUMP.

I guess Max was right. It really must be hard to find type 4 in the Tampa area. :perplexed

Always~Wear~Joy

Re: Any natural 4 a/b types in Tampa? The Maxiglide people say it is hard to find mod

BUMP.

I guess Max was right. It really must be hard to find type 4 in the Tampa area. :perplexed

thanks for posting....I'm from Tampa and I know alot of natural heads. I will be passing this along :)

Maynard

I'll go to Tampa.

Can you PM me the email addy?

Napp

Ms. Nobody

bump! if only i lived in florida.What about NY?:grin: i have cousins who live there but they are all relaxed