Any Naturals Here Have A Full Curly Fringe/bangs?

SheenaVee

I always cut myself a fringe/bangs every once in a while and then let it grow out again but I always do just a side swept fringe.

However, I cut myself one yesterday that goes across my whole forehead. I like it, but I don't really know how to style it yet lol. So I've just kinda pushed it to the side.

Anyone else have a full fringe/bangs? How do you style yours?

I always cut myself a fringe/bangs every once in a while and then let it grow out again but I always do just a side swept fringe.

However, I cut myself one yesterday that goes across my whole forehead. I like it, but I don't really know how to style it yet lol. So I've just kinda pushed it to the side.

Anyone else have a full fringe/bangs? How do you style yours?

I tried to cut bangs on myself, but I ended up cutting them too short. How do you cut your bangs; on curly hair or straight hair? How far back do you go?

I tried to cut bangs on myself, but I ended up cutting them too short. How do you cut your bangs; on curly hair or straight hair? How far back do you go?

I did it on curly hair on a wash and go after the hair had dried so I could factor shrinkage into it. Then I washed it again and got the actual length including shrinkage and trimmed bits that were too long.

Meeee! I originally cut them into bangs for my twistouts (before wash n go season) and now they have grown out to perfect bang length for wash n go season. They are much thinner than your bangs though. When stretched, they are about 3 inches past chin length. Unstretched, they just graze my eyebrows. I have TONS of shrinkage!

Back