Any Relaxed Ladies using Carol's Daugher products

Relentless

Reinventing
Hi,

I am hair type 4b. I was wondering if any of the Relaxed ladies here use any of Carol's Daughter's hair products and like them. If so, which product?

The products are so pricey. I am open to other suggestions of natural products for relaxed hair.:yep:

Thanks....

Desert Skye

I am relaxed and have used Carol Daughter's products before. I used the Hair Milk and the Tui Oil. Honestly, I didn't like them at all as they didn't do much for my hair except weight it down. I also was not too keen on the smell.

Now there might be other products of her which works wonderfully, but since the prices are so jacked up in Sephora and because I found better, cheaper products elsewhere, I dont think I want to try anything else.

I am sure someone else will have more positive things to say about her hair products.

ETA: I did enjoy her body products though, but once again the $$ got to me!:grin:

divachyk

Instagram: adaybyjay
Used them and will not purchase again because of cost. Don't think the prods work exceptionally well either. I'm now trying to use prods found local and not pay shipping. I'm still fine tuning my staples list so I am cautious to name off product names but I'm using, NTM creamy lather poo and Lustrasilk condish right now. Scurl and evco/jbco as leave-in.