Any reviews for It's A 10?

Auburn

It's a 10
Miracle Leave In Hair Product - 4 fl oz.
It's amazingly easy to use: Shampoo and condition hair, towel dry, spray product all over hair and comb through. Blow dry or style as desired.
It's A 10 does ten things instantly . . .
1. Repairs dry damaged hair
Adds shine
Smoothes & controls frizz
Seals & protects hair color
Detangles
Prevents split ends
Stops hair breakage
Creates Silkiness
Enhances natural body
Flat Iron & thermal protector

It's a 10 Miracle Leave-In Hair Product Ingredients: Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimanium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Cyclomethicone, Silk Amino Acids, Heli Anthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Extractm Camelia Slnesis Leaf Extract, Quaternium-80, Fragrance, Citric Acid, Methylchloroisothiazolinane and Methylisothiazolinone.

Napp

Ms. Nobody
its interesting but im still a bit skeptical. and the price is just too much. $13 FOR 4 OUNCES!? i think ill finish the bottle trying to saturate my hair with that stuff. maybe when i have money to burn and hear good reviews from people who have thick afro hair like me....

chebaby

i have the deep conditioner. havent tried it yet but the lady at the store said most people walk right by it because the packaging looks so cheap. but when they try it its a miracle worker. she said its amazing the first time you use it. so i may use it next week.

Auburn

Ok Ive tried it as a leave in and laaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd was my hair soft. It didnt give me cruchy curls either. My hair felt silky. Its a keeper

MizzCoco

My hairdresser forced me to buy this today...she used it on my hair and my rollerset was really soft! Nothin like a try-before-you-buy!

outspokenwallflower

Saw this today but was taken aback by the price...I wanted to read reviews here first also. I will probably go back tomorrow to get the leave-in and mask.