Any takes on Redken Smooth Down/ All Soft line?

BeatriceFly

Anyone using this line??
In september, I got a wash and trim, and my hair felt extremely smooth and had a beautiful bounce

Please tell me your experience with this line
My mom and I are not thrilled with the Keracare Humecto (well more like my mom) and I am considering Either the All Soft Redken line or the Smooth Down

Thanks!

My hair has always responded well to the All Soft line. I use the shampoo and the Heavy Cream as a deep conditioner. I add honey and avocado oil to the Heavy Cream (of course! ;) )

The shampoo is sort of creamy and it has a nice smell. It doesn't leave my hair feeling stripped, but it does feel a little drier than I like (the only shampoos that don't leave my hair feeling this way are Nexxus shampoos though). The Heavy Cream is a very thick, rich, silky feeling conditioner. A little goes a very long way. I mix in a teaspoon of avocado oil and a teaspoon of honey and I think this helps boost it's conditioning power. My hair always feels silky and great after I've used the All Soft line.

I've always liked Redken products, though. The Extreme line, All Soft and Smooth Down are my favorites.

Last edited:
I LOVE the All Soft shampoo! It's the only thing that gets my hair really soft when wet and it's not too stripping!

I've used the Redken All Soft Shampoo and it worked pretty good for me. My hair felt really soft before I even put one any conditioner

oh good!
i just bought the heavy cream at drugstore.com with free shipping too b/c they are out of stock!!
so when it comes, i will for sure update everyone
i havent used kercare humecto enough in the right way to see a difference
i can never tell when there is a difference in my hair tho
but we will see

thanks everyone :)

Back