Any tips on purchasing or wearing a wig??

Norma

Since the weather is getting cooler...I would like to a wear a wig sometimes to protect my hair and when I'm having a very bad hair day....So how should my hair be covered under the wig?...Should I wear some type of netting? I don't want my hair to become dry or damage. Any help would be greatly appreciated. /images/graemlins/confused.gif

CHOCOLATECHILD

I also wear wigs in the winter and last year I wore my hair in cornrows and covered my hair with the wig cap that they gave me (it's more like a knee high stocking) but this year I was thinking about a satin skull cap so that I don't damage my edges and dry my hair out. As for purchasing a wig it all depends on your budget, and how often you plan on wearing it. Synthetic wigs can range from 20 to 30 dollars depending on the company and the style and Human hair is somewhat expensive ranging from 30 dollars on up. If your not going to wear a wig that often than I recommend synthetic because it will always hold it's shape even after you wash it. I hope this helps!!! /images/graemlins/smile.gif