Anybody still into OJON products???

Covergirl5906

On black friday I picked up the new formula of the damage reverse-has a much better scent than that original formula and the two minute hydrating hair mask from sephora.

Anybody still into their products? Any reviews? Still too early for me to tell if it's making a difference yet.

InBloom

In my new-growth
I still use and enjoy the dry recovery revitalizing mist. I have fine hair and prefer watery leave ins. This detangles wonderfully. It also gives me decent sheen after I've styled my hair in the morning. I'm not so certain that it gives very much moisture though. I don't use it as a staple anymore these days. I do still use it on occasion.

naturalmanenyc

I have used Ojon Damage Reverse shampoo and conditioner a couple of times and was not impressed. The shampoo was drying and Ojon Damage Reverse conditioner did nothing for my hair (left it on for hours).

My braid out normally will last 4 - 5 days but using Ojon products it lasted only a couple of days. It could have also been the weather change so I may try them again to make sure the products don't work for me before getting rid of them.