Ojon

Lisa

OK! I admit it. :giveup:I spend too much time on QVC :help: but that's beside the point.

Did anyone notice that Ojon will be on QVC from 11 PM tonight - 1 AM tomorrow? I'm thinking
:think:Ojon will be a today's special value tomorrow.

I was going to buy some qhemet products but....now I think I want to try Ojon. I do love my Wen but the reviews on Ojon makes me want to try it too!

I want to try the oil but the restorative treatment sounds good but then again I saw the Swa Hair Juice Daily Leave in Treatment. It is suppose to "
protect thinning, limp, weak, or dry hair and sensitive scalps by forming a shield that naturally preserves and smoothes hair fibers now and slows future damage. Apply two to three sprays through towel-dried hair, comb through, and style." (this sounds good).

Maybe I should just try the whole system...HELP!! I'm going to get into BIG trouble tonight! :wallbash: I think I'm in a money spending mood ...where is my knight in shining armor when I need him (shoot I would settle for a sugar daddy at this point) :grin:

Chicagodiva

I watch it too much too! It will be the special on 5/8, here's some info on it:

What is it: Ojon's ultimate four-piece volumizing collection. Combining tried-and-true favorites with the U.S. launch of the Volumizing Two-Minute Hair Mask, this set offers a complete regimen for luxurious hair and incredible volume. Used together, these products plump and improve the condition of fine, thin, or limp hair.

Who is it for: Ideal for anyone with fine, thin, or limp hair.

Why is it different: Fortified with exclusive Ojon oil, an ancient native secret to naturally beautiful hair from Central Americas Tawira tribe, known as the "people of beautiful hair."

This collection features the new Ojon Volumizing Two-minute Hair Mask. The rapid release of ingredients in this mask whip fine hair back into shape in two minutes with restored elasticity and fullness.

How do I use it:

Apply a small amount Ojon Hydrating Thickening Shampoo to wet hair and massage, allowing it to penetrate for one minute. Rinse well. Next, smooth Ojon Hydrating Thickening Conditioner from roots to ends and massage, allowing it to penetrate for one to two minutes. Rinse well. Dry and style as desired.

Apply Ojon Volumizing Two-minute Hair Mask generously to freshly shampooed hair. Massage throughout scalp and hair ends to distribute thoroughly. Leave in for two minutes before rinsing well. Use once or twice a week, or as often as required and can be used in place of Ojon Hydrating Thickening Conditioner.

Finish with Ojon Extreme Hold Hairspray, volumizes and lifts, while providing a firm hold. Spray on to dry, styled hair holding eight to 12 inches away. For additional volume and lift, spray while directing at root area, section-by-section, working throughout the head.

From Ojon.

Includes:
•8.50 fl oz Thickening Shampoo
•8.50 fl oz Thickening Conditioner
•9 fl oz Extreme Aerosol Hair Spray
•6.6 oz Volumizing Hair Mask--U.S. Launch, exclusive to QVC until July 8, 2010!

KPH

House Head
YES, I NOTICED BUT THIS FRIDAY NIGHT BEAUTY SHOW IS ABOUT TO HAVE ME HOMELESS!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

Lisa hangs head in shame . I bought the "today's special" and the intensive repair restorative treatment. I hope this stuff works!

GL925

I agree with lamaria211. The volumizing & thickening shampoo & conditioner did nothing for my hair. The ojon restorative treatment was useless also. If you want to try it you should. You may get different results.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
:nono:their products were expensive crap on my hair

I wouldn't have said it that harshly; but that pretty much sums it up for me.

I agree with lamaria211. The volumizing & thickening shampoo & conditioner did nothing for my hair. The ojon restorative treatment was useless also. If you want to try it you should. You may get different results.

WHAAAA?????:lachen:

Thanks Ladies.....:lachen:

*side eyes/mean mugs the $22.50 hair masque sitting in corner.*

lovelyone80

I like the restorative mask stuff (the brown stuff in the bottle)
it was nice, and it moisturized my hair well but i fell off on using it.

I really like the conditioner. it made my hair soft and manageable (the hydrating one)
didnt like the shampoo. it was average. like i could have used anything else.

cinnespice

Hello is me your looking for?
Its okay but for me too expensive to upkeep. I had got a deal from sephora. But sweet mother do you see the one's they offer on qvc??? geese......but i will pass.

Lisa

I tried Ojon and I didn't like the shampoo! But I will try it again later. Everything else was just OK. I didn't realize I could put the restorative treatment in and leave it overnight, so I used it for 20 minutes (with heat). When I washed my hair it didn't feel moisturized. I felt like all the moisture infused by the restorative treatment was stripped out by the shampoo. The Thickening conditioner and leave in was just OK.

I put Henna in my hair last week and I don't think the moisture level has come back (I think the shampoo was a little stripping). I need to check and see if it has SLS in it (I can't remember).

I want to use the restorative treatment overnight, wash with WEN, and then use the Ovation Cell Therapy on the Scalp.

I'm sorry but WEN shampoo is WAYYYYY better than Ojon!! But the Ojon Restorative Treatment may be better than Ojon oils (I'm not sure yet). Will try again this weekend.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
I tried Ojon and I didn't like the shampoo! But I will try it again later. Everything else was just OK. I didn't realize I could put the restorative treatment in and leave it overnight, so I used it for 20 minutes (with heat). When I washed my hair it didn't feel moisturized. I felt like all the moisture infused by the restorative treatment was stripped out by the shampoo. The Thickening conditioner and leave in was just OK.

I put Henna in my hair last week and I don't think the moisture level has come back (I think the shampoo was a little stripping). I need to check and see if it has SLS in it (I can't remember).

I want to use the restorative treatment overnight, wash with WEN, and then use the Ovation Cell Therapy on the Scalp.

I'm sorry but WEN shampoo is WAYYYYY better than Ojon!! But the Ojon Restorative Treatment may be better than Ojon oils (I'm not sure yet). Will try again this weekend.

Well....At Least QVC has a 30 day return Policy. Use it a couple more times to make sure and then send it back:look: :look:

LittleLuxe

I just couldn't get over the smell of the restorative treatment masque, it just smelled entirely too much like I was putting a coating of eau de cigarette on my head. I used the leave in treatment which has a much better/nutty smell and for the one time I wasn't impressed but I've definitely used products where it took a 2nd or 3rd use to see the benefit so I'm not too pissed off. Overall I'm iffy on the brand, I feel like it's a lot of hype for products that work just okay. (and that pricing will kill you, lol)

Lisa

:love4:. I put the restorative treatment on and went under the dryer for 1 hr. I washed with WEN, put Ovation Cell Therapy on the Scalp, and added a little Sabino Moisture block to the hair before I rolled (my hair had plenty of slip and felt like butter!!).

I went under the dryer again for an hour and when I took my rollers out my hair looked and felt like I had a fresh relaxer!

I got so many compliments on my hair I'm definitely going to try this again to see if this was just an accident.

mg1979

I just couldn't get over the smell of the restorative treatment masque, it just smelled entirely too much like I was putting a coating of eau de cigarette on my head. I used the leave in treatment which has a much better/nutty smell and for the one time I wasn't impressed but I've definitely used products where it took a 2nd or 3rd use to see the benefit so I'm not too pissed off. Overall I'm iffy on the brand, I feel like it's a lot of hype for products that work just okay. (and that pricing will kill you, lol)

I'm with you on the smell. I thought it smelled nutty at first, but the more I smelled it-it felt like cigarette smoke. I haven't noticed any improvements yet with using it as a pre-poo.

gmete001

I realize that this is late coming but it did not do anything for my hair. As many of the ladies on this forum, I am a PJ. I wanted to try this and see how well it would work. I was very DISAPPOINTED.

i bought the regular palm oil and got the same effect. at one gallon for $23 compared to 3.1 oz for $45 it is going back to qvc!!:nono: