Anybody try the new sedu flat iron?

Eisani

I've been eyeballing it too. New models sometimes worry me though. Look what happened to Chi :ohwell:, poorer quality, stop working faster... but something makes me really wanna try the new Sedu.

DarkAngell

I've been eyeballing it too. New models sometimes worry me though. Look what happened to Chi :ohwell:, poorer quality, stop working faster... but something makes me really wanna try the new Sedu.

same here. I dont want to return what i have and realize they changed the formula in a not so good way or something. Its tempting though. And they've made that model rounder for easier curling.

malachi74

i am absolutely DYING to get my hands on one of those new Sedu flat-irons but every time i go on to Folica they've pushed back the restocking date. :( I would love to hear a review from someone on this board who has used it

Tee

I need to put my reg Sedu up on Ebay. But I really love the Sedu and wonder if they can make it any better. It's a good iron!

Thann

I like that the new one has curved sides that are better for curling the hair with the flat iron.

Haven't tried it yet. Its kind of expensive, but may be worth it. I would love to hear review too.

ajacks

I have this flat iron and it works for me. I use it on the 325 setting and it only requires 1-2 passes to straighten my hair. I never tried the original one so I can't make a comparison between the two.

charmtreese

I think Im going to get the original this week to see if I like it. My current flat iron pulls and snags my hair and I really want this one primarily for straightening my NG...If I goes well, I will get the 2008 version for Christmas!!