SEDU 50% off @ Folica.com

JeterCrazed

Sure is hot outside! (and this deal isn't going to make it any cooler)

We're celebrating summer by giving you, our lovely email customers, the hottest deal around!

50% off Sedu, one of our top pro tools brands.

Ends Monday, Enter code 50SEDU50**.

Here's a sampling of the great products that you can get at an amazing price:

Create any hairstyle imaginable with half of the time and virtually no damage. Regularly $159.99 - with code ONLY $79.99

>> Sedu Revolution Tourmaline Ionic Styling Iron.

Super compact size, light weight design, and 60% more power than a conventional dryer. Regularly $159.99 - with code ONLY $79.99

>> Sedu Revolution Pro Tourmaline Ionic 4000i Hair Dryer

Weighs less than 1 lb, making it one of the lightest salon dryers on the market. Regularly $159.99 - with code ONLY $79.99

>> Sedu Revolution Pro 3600i Lightweight Ionic Styling Hair Dryer

Ultra-smooth ceramic/tourmaline plates guarantee smooth straightening without pulling or breaking. Regularly $129.99 - with code ONLY $65

>> Sedu Pro Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron (1 1/2")

Let’s go shopping. We’d love to see you! And 50% off is pretty good too, right?

Director of Marketing, folica.com

*Free shipping on orders over $50 offer: Valid for Continental U.S. ship-to addresses only, includes PO Box and FPO addresses.

**Ends 07/31/12 at 3:00 AM ET. Discount only valid on purchases less than $350. Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions. Offer not valid on previous purchases. Folica.com reserves the right to modify or terminate this promotion and its terms & conditions without notice.

(Sorry if duplicate post)

cutenss

I looooove my Sedu Revolution flatiron :love2: I would love to have the matching blowdryer. But I have two blow dryers already :sad:

civic4800

I think I'm going to get the Sedu Curling Wand. Just bought the 1.5" Sedu Revolution and LOVE it.

greenbees

I already have the sedu 1" but the 1 1/2" just sounds so tempting...so does the clipless curling iron....and the blow dryer...:look: