Anyone Concerned About the Middle East Conflict?

metamorfhosis

Hello-

This is the time for us to get right with GOD.......Jesus is coming back soon!!!!

The Middle East is in turmoil. Bible prophecy is being fulfilled. From what I understand, Damascus is going to be destroyed, Jesus raptures the saints:D , and then the antichrist comes on the scene to provide peace for the Middle East for a period of 42 months before all hell breaks loose.

Are you concerned about the war between Israel and Hezbollah? What are your thoughts?

pebbles

Not to be overly simplistic about all this, but no, I'm not worried. Bible prophecy is being fulfilled, but we're taught that in the end of times, the world would be in tremendous turmoil. All of this must happen before Jesus comes back for his people. Since the bible states this clearly, and we know what the end of the story is, I know what to expect and am unafraid. Bring it on! :)

dreamer26

pebbles said:
Not to be overly simplistic about all this, but no, I'm not worried. Bible prophecy is being fulfilled, but we're taught that in the end of times, the world would be in tremendous turmoil. All of this must happen before Jesus comes back for his people. Since the bible states this clearly, and we know what the end of the story is, I know what to expect and am unafraid. Bring it on! :)

I hear ya Pebbles, I am unafraid. I am finding myself asking people more are you saved? It seems like my spirit is aware of something going on, because I'll meet someone and after they tell me their name it's seems like my next question is where do you go to church.

I will continue to pray for this world and our leaders, but like you said, it's time to get right with God it's no time for faking and playing time. Because Jesus is either coming or we're going, so it's get right time either way it goes.

cutiebe2

I am religous but I don't think of it in that way. Why didn't Jesus come the 3 million other times there ahs been war in the middle east? This isn't the first time. Hust let them fight and whoever will win will win.

stunningmane

dreamer26 said:
I hear ya Pebbles, I am unafraid. I am finding myself asking people more are you saved? It seems like my spirit is aware of something going on, because I'll meet someone and after they tell me their name it's seems like my next question is where do you go to church.

I will continue to pray for this world and our leaders, but like you said, it's time to get right with God it's no time for faking and playing time. Because Jesus is either coming or we're going, so it's get right time either way it goes.

So true ladies...Bible prophecy is being fulfilled before our very eyes and we are much closer now to our 'salvation' than when we first began (remember that scripture? can't recall where it is). Had a dream about 5 years ago or so - heard a voice in my dreams say that the King is coming back soon. Like most Christians, I tend to have prophetic dreams and usually take them quite seriously. I must say that with this one, I've been pretty slack and may God have mercy on me for that. I am soooo busy attending to trivial things (in comparison to the weight of eternity that is) when I should be concerned more with building His Kingdom (sometimes I feel that even this hair 'obsession' is a bit self-indulgent - note: talking about me here). I really want to get going about the Father's business as soon as I settle down on some stuff. Definately DO NOT want to be left behind! Let's pray for each other and our families - that we'll be considered worthy to go (I know that we are 'cause we're saved but there is a reward also for those who have loved his coming), that our family members will too and that we will bring as many as will come into the Kingdom! As for the Middle East conflict itself, yes - we know the end from the beginning but does it bother any of you that there will be so many souls eternally lost out of all this? Hmmmm - am thinking that maybe I should be praying that God will open up the eyes of the people in the Mid East to the truth of who Christ is. Any thoughts?

charmingt

There will be wars and rumors of war. But we cannot let our hearts be troubled. We just need to remember whose we are.:)

Denim And Leather

I'm not worried at all, either. This just strengthens my faith, because Jesus said that before He comes back, the world would be in turmoil, and this just goes to show that His Word (every jot and tittle) is true and can be trusted.

I do believe the rapture of the church is near, but only the Lord God knows when that day will come. Even if I die before the rapture happens, I'm still going to be with the Lord, so it's all good! :D

But at the same time, I feel sad thinking about the rapture, because although I hate this sin-infested world and long to be with Jesus, I think of loved ones of mine who don't know the Lord, and will be left behind to go through the tribulation. :( Seeing how the world is rapidly going to you-know-where in a handbasket, making it ripe for the antichrist, the one world religion and the one world government as prophesized in Scripture, makes me pray for my lost loved ones even more; if the tribulation hour is near, then the time for them to come to salvation is running out.

Last edited:

Denim And Leather

stunningmane said:
So true ladies...Bible prophecy is being fulfilled before our very eyes and we are much closer now to our 'salvation' than when we first began (remember that scripture? can't recall where it is). Had a dream about 5 years ago or so - heard a voice in my dreams say that the King is coming back soon. Like most Christians, I tend to have prophetic dreams and usually take them quite seriously. I must say that with this one, I've been pretty slack and may God have mercy on me for that. I am soooo busy attending to trivial things (in comparison to the weight of eternity that is) when I should be concerned more with building His Kingdom (sometimes I feel that even this hair 'obsession' is a bit self-indulgent - note: talking about me here). I really want to get going about the Father's business as soon as I settle down on some stuff. Definately DO NOT want to be left behind! Let's pray for each other and our families - that we'll be considered worthy to go (I know that we are 'cause we're saved but there is a reward also for those who have loved his coming), that our family members will too and that we will bring as many as will come into the Kingdom! As for the Middle East conflict itself, yes - we know the end from the beginning but does it bother any of you that there will be so many souls eternally lost out of all this? Hmmmm - am thinking that maybe I should be praying that God will open up the eyes of the people in the Mid East to the truth of who Christ is. Any thoughts?

Amen and amen! :D

I feel like this occupation with my hair may be a bit much, too as well as being on this board! :lol: I feel like I too get caught up in the day to day things of my life, and need to remember to do my work for the Kingdom, since that is what will last for all eternity. I also really need to get back to giving out tracts to people as well.

Yes, it does bother me that there are people who are eternally lost. When someone dies, whether they're a celebrity or not, I cannot help but wonder if they knew the Lord. I think of loved ones of mine who don't know the Lord, and will be so crushed beyond words if they die without Christ. :(

But I take comfort in knowing that God will do everything He can to reach the lost; that He wants to see everyone come to salvation (1 Peter, I think says this), and that He wants them saved more that I do, and I really really want my loved ones saved, so that goes to show what a loving Father we have! :)

And yes, keep the Middle East in prayer, by all means! :)