Anyone else join A LOT of challenges?

tiffers

Whisper "bleep boop" to yourself when you're sad.
I'm like :spinning:

I'm in EIGHT challenges! *see siggy* And if I see some I like, I'll probably join more :eek: I'm on a mission: APL or bust! :fistshake:

Anyone else a chronic challenge joiner? :lol:

JustKiya

I don't tend to join many, and half of the ones that I join, I do everything as part of my 'normal' regimen (like BootCamp), so it's no biggie.

The main one I'm in right now is Ovation. Shoulderlength in 08 is gonna happen as a result of BootCamp. I'm 'doing' Cardio for Hair, but I haven't posted in the thread, yet. *thinks* The AAA Challenge is just part of my reggie now, too.

Challenges have become my way of trying something out to see if it works in my reggie/my hair. :lol: They are usually long enough to see some results, but limited enough that I don't feel like I'm going super overboard.

I've joined many - but now i don't think its even necessary. I can't do all those things at once. Now i will only join a few like - Boot Camp, Crown-n-glory, or a vitamin reggie one and that's it.

FemmeCreole

Island Gyal
I'm in three and I think that's much

wig challenge
no trim challenge
daily wash challenge

well none of these are hard anyways

foxieroxienyc

Well I have joined a few challenges around here, but at the end of the day what I'm finding works best for me is sticking to my regimen. I've adopted a lot of the same principles to my everyday hair care, so I don't think there's anymore I can do to change things or make it better. For me I do from time to time switch around products when my hair seems like it needs it, and steal some techniques found in various challenges... But at the end of the day, keeping it simple works.

amwcah

I have a tendency to do so. I'm in...

Vitamin
Bikini
Bootcamp
Mega Hair
Can you hang for 9 days
and probably some more I forgot about :nono: