2008 HAIR CHALLENGES

MrsBKJ

Hey great post. Thanks!
I am going to get serious about my hair this year and need a challenge to kick start me.

Is there a Deep conditioning challenge anywhere? Thats my biggest downfall....anyone?

MsMaysRus

Thanks Scarcity,

Thant was great a idea on putting all of the challenges on one thread...I tend to get a little tired searching :sekret:for all of them.
Thanks girl!!

Last edited:

Aggie

Hey great post. Thanks!
I am going to get serious about my hair this year and need a challenge to kick start me.

Is there a Deep conditioning challenge anywhere? Thats my biggest downfall....anyone?

Wow Rachique, this is a great idea. Why don't you start one seeing that it's a challenge for you. If you do start it, I'll join with you on this, okay?

Go gurl, start one now:yep:.

MrsBKJ

Wow Rachique, this is a great idea. Why don't you start one seeing that it's a challenge for you. If you do start it, I'll join with you on this, okay?

Go gurl, start one now:yep:.

Hey girl, Im really crap at challenges lol
So I guess I need this.
Ok say we strive to DC at least three times a week, for at least an hour each. Can be with or without heat.
Is that ok?

Uzz

ETA:
Aggie its done...lol

Last edited:

Aggie

So I guess I need this.
Ok say we strive to DC at least three times a week, for at least an hour each. Can be with or without heat.
Is that ok?

Uzz

ETA:
Aggie its done...lol

Yeah, some people DC without heat but they keep it on their hair longer than the usual 30-60 minutes. Sometimes they would put on a plastic cap, wrap a hot towel around their head and keep it on while they house chores, etc. So go ahead gurl, start one. PM me and let me know that you did, okay?

scarcity21

Thanks Scarcity,

Thant was great a idea on putting all of the challenges on one thread...I tend to get a little tired searching :sekret:for all of them.
Thanks girl!!

This is so incredibly helpful! Thank you so much, Scarcity!!!

That a bunch!!!!

thanks for being so thoughtful.

LADIES ... U R ALL VERY WELCOME!!!:grin:

Anashja

So I guess I need this.
Is that ok?

Uzz

ETA:
Aggie its done...lol

Hey wait...I want in on this challenge! ... DC 3x a week, eh?? :think: hmmm when do we start...come on lemme join...PLZ w/ sugars on top... :newbie:

Aggie

Hey wait...I want in on this challenge! ... DC 3x a week, eh?? :think: hmmm when do we start...come on lemme join...PLZ w/ sugars on top... :newbie:

Hi Anashja, The existing DC challenge (link can be found on the first page of this thread) will run until the end of April but I will be starting a new one starting May 1st. If you would like to join, just pm me and I'll add you for that one and send you a pm with the link when I start it officially, okay?

Cien

Pink is my signature color
really good idea!!:yep:

now where is that 3 month condition wash challenge that tiffers started on Sunday?! :perplexed

I can't find it...

Aggie

I was thinking to myself that it would be easier to create one thread/sticky with all the hair challenges in it ...being that I'm notorious for joining challenges and forgetting all about it:lachen::lachen::lachen:. Also, I thought that it would be a great resource for everyone especially newbies to pick/join any challenge that they may like if its all listed in one thread!!!
So, per Allandra's okay...

Here it goes ladies...whew! didnt know there where these many challenges...y'all mean serious biznezz up in here:lachen::lachen::lachen:
I know I may have missed a couple threads (unintentionally of course:)) so if you know of any challenge not included in the list please feel free to add using my format...Thanks:grin:

ETA: I couldnt find a HYH until whenever challenge so if anyone knows about one... (I dunno...it may not have been started)...please add the link.

Deep Conditioning Challenge.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/for...d.php?t=189625

Hi to the OP of this thread, can you please change thisthread as it no longer exist? There is a new Deep Conditioning challenge and here is the correct new link:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=227159

Thanks for your kind co-operation.

scarcity21

I was thinking to myself that it would be easier to create one thread/sticky with all the hair challenges in it ...being that I'm notorious for joining challenges and forgetting all about it:lachen::lachen::lachen:. Also, I thought that it would be a great resource for everyone especially newbies to pick/join any challenge that they may like if its all listed in one thread!!!
So, per Allandra's okay...

Here it goes ladies...whew! didnt know there where these many challenges...y'all mean serious biznezz up in here:lachen::lachen::lachen:
I know I may have missed a couple threads (unintentionally of course:)) so if you know of any challenge not included in the list please feel free to add using my format...Thanks:grin:

ETA: I couldnt find a HYH until whenever challenge so if anyone knows about one... (I dunno...it may not have been started)...please add the link.

Deep Conditioning Challenge.

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/for...d.php?t=189625

Hi to the OP of this thread, can you please change thisthread as it no longer exist? There is a new Deep Conditioning challenge and here is the correct new link:

http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?t=227159

Thanks for your kind co-operation.

Done Aggie!