Anyone ever order from bestdeal.org?

Energee

Just saw a post here about a sale on this site a second ago but I can't find it now........
Anyway, I wanted to ask if the OP or anyone else here has had experience dealing with/ordering from this site? I was just looking to purchase more peppermint, ylang ylang and rosemary essential oils and also avocado butter. I went to this site and saw that they have EVERYTHING. Love it! However, I don't want to order from a site that I do not know until I get some reviews of it. Thanks! How is their shipping?

Energee

Why didn't I think of that? :nono: Thanks so much Legend! I guess I'll order from my normal place not worth the risk. Especially since no one here is claiming to have purchased from them.

Thanks again!

IntoMyhair

oh lord i ordered two butters from them last night hopefully all goes well my things should come by friday no later than saturday and the last is monday the site says it will take 3 business days to get to me *fingers crossed*

Tamrin

unapologetic
i ordered from them it was fine. I had an error in my address (my faut) i emailed vivian was prompt in the reply and i got my stuff well packed and she even sent sample EOs for me.

Last edited:

Legend

Trichological Alchemist
Thanks so much! That thread was so helpful! I will place my order. I guess a couple of complaints from customers isn't bad considering the volume of orders they must receive. I'll give them a try and see how it goes. They really have great products and the prices are terrific compared to the place I normally order from. Thanks Ladies!

That's what I was saying. I don't know why they got an "F" for 2 complaints. :perplexed Seems odd...

But, I'm glad they're legit! :) Their products look good.

Empress Yahudah

:)Hey I saw ur question in my thread and answered it in there....i order from them alot and I never had a issue with them

Last edited:

adw425

I used to order from them and never had a problem. Their shipping rates are too high now so I use other vendors. I wanted to order some mowrah butter, which is something like $7.00, and the shipping was $10.31 for the one item.