Kemi Oil

zoya_j

I am dying to do the essential oils blend but so far, I can't find all of them. I've only found rosemary, tea tree and Ylang ylang oil. I have a bottle of kemi oil and the ingredients are essential oils and fragrance. Could I use this until I get all of my EO? Has anyone else tried this? Any info on this would help. /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I think Kemi Oil is a good one. I used this a long time ago. I loved the smell, and it always made my hair nice and shiny.

/images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif

i have to read up and find out exactly what the essential oils blend is s'posed to do, but I LOVE KEMI OIL!!! it makes my hair so shiny without being greasy and a little goes a loooong way. /images/graemlins/smile.gif smells yummy too!

I third the kemi oil. It's good stuff. I use to use it for a few years when it first came out. It also left my hair very shiny! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Kemi Oyl is very good, though I don't think anyone knows what the exact ingredients are! I've been using it for years /images/graemlins/smile.gif It works best for me when I wear my hair in wraps and braid outs (dabbing the endz). I think you should keep it around.. You can always alternate your oils...

Since we are getting ready to leave the house anyway, I'm going to pick up some Kemi Oil now.....

Kemi Oyl is great to use, like everyone else I used it when it first came out yeeearrs ago. I noticed it when my hairdresser at the time used in my hair. It is a keeper. I use other things now but when I run out other things or just in the mood for it I pick up the Kemi.
hada

I also LOVE kemi oyl. I just recently discovered KeraCare Essential oils and the two are very comparable. The Keracare one lists all the ingredients plus it smells great..like coconut candy or some tropical candy. I spent the whole day smelling my fingers after I applied some in my hair.... /images/graemlins/laugh.gif

Kemi Oil was a keeper years & years ago. I can't remember when I've used it last. Maybe I'll pick up a bottle to use for my air drying sets
smile.gif

Back