Anyone ever use Capilong?

Boadicea

If you have, could you post your results whether good or bad and how long you've used it for?

Here's someof the info that Iv'e found already:

The capilong adds about an inch to an inch and a half, to your NORMAL hair growth rate, every month. (That means if your hair normally grows 1/2 inch per month, while you use capilong it'll grow about 1 1/2 to 2 inches per month.) It is a LIQUID, and you apply about 15 to 20 drops all around your scalp just before you go to bed, massage that in, and then go to bed. It works on ALL hair types, even if your's is permed or color treated. (If you dye your hair, though, you might want to go back to your natural color since you'll have a hard time keeping up with your roots... )

If you want your hair to keep growing that fast, however, you will NEED to keep taking the product. That means reordering... which isn't too bad, it's just that our company doesn't do an automatic thing. If you want more you'll have to order more.

Nothing bad will happen to you if you stop taking this product!!
I can not count the number of times Ive been asked if it'll make your hair fall out if you stop. Ive also been asked if your hair will shrink. NO. it will simply slow back to it's normal growth rate. Nothing more. If you want it to keep growing that fast, then you have to order more. If you're at a length you like, then just stop and keep your hair trimmed to that length. NOTHING BAD.

The other thing you probably need to know is that when you place your order for the buy one get one free, you are getting TWO bottles of DIFFERENT products. one is a phase one, (which is the free bottle) and the other is the phase two. The phase one is just a scalp treatment, it gets your head ready for the phase two formula. ONCE YOU USE THE PHASE ONE FOR 1 MONTH, YOU NEVER NEED IT AGAIN (unless you're off the product for a few month, then you'll need to start the cycle over again.) Phase 2 is the full strength formula, and if you reorder it's just the phase 2 you'll need.

TigerLily

I'm using it right now! I've been using it for two weeks now, so we shall see!

TigerLily

Here are the ingredients:
Phase I:
Deionized water, glycerine, sd-alcohol 40b, papaya extract, hydrolyzed keratin proteins, polysorbate-20, watercress extract, jasmine extract, rosemary extract, sage oil, trethanolamine, DMDM hydantoin, imidazolidinyl urea.

Phase II:
Deionized water, royal jelly, spirulina extract, hydrolyzed keratin proteins, propylene glycol (and) methyl paraben (and) propyl paraben (and) diazolidinyl urea, citric acid, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance.

Lindy

Ladies, please keep us posted on your results with this product!!
I tend not to believe in products that make these kinds of claims...

Dare~to~Dream

*bump* Any results with this product? I saw a special on this in a catalog that came in the mail today and I was "thinking" about trying it. I'm using Surge and though I like the results I hate the buildup but I was reading about this Capilong product and it does sound too good to be true...but I'm willing to try it...ONE DAY-maybe ONE DAY SOON /images/graemlins/smirk.gif.

TigerLily

I got great results with Capilong! My hair grew like a weed! I highly recommend it! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

I got lazy and stopped, but I'm going to order some more! No buildup either!!!

Erica78

Coils coils & more coils!
Glad that you got good results with it tigerlilly /images/graemlins/smile.gif Is Capilong expensive? I wonder if the same results can be achieved just by using plain rosemary oil... I was thinking about trying Rosemary Oil with my scalp massages.

Dare~to~Dream

[ QUOTE ]
Glad that you got good results with it tigerlilly /images/graemlins/smile.gif Is Capilong expensive? I wonder if the same results can be achieved just by using plain rosemary oil... I was thinking about trying Rosemary Oil with my scalp massages.

[/ QUOTE ]

How long did it take to see results? A couple of months? Also, where did you purchase yours?

AudraChanell

I havent, but I would love to hear from and see pics of a person who has. I'm saving this thread to my favorites and will give it a bump every here and there /images/graemlins/rofl.gif *lol*

Queenie

I did a Google search and found the manufacturers info. Here it is:
Bronson Health & Beauty Center
Capilong PSB/33 Free Offer
136 John Street, Dept-472
Southport, CT 06490-1497
1-877-779-4488

I called and was put on hold. I'll try again later.

Tonya

I want to see some before and after pics. How much is it? Is it on Ebay because it did not work fro those people? How long before oyu see results.

Dare~to~Dream

I talked with someone from the company last week; it was kind of late but there are 24 hour operators. He basically explained to me how it works and he says you have a 90 day money back guarantee. Also, I got the catalog with the special and he said the price of $19.95 for two bottles [you get one free] is ongoing. I will try it next year I think.

sengschick

The Bun Master
[ QUOTE ]
I talked with someone from the company last week; it was kind of late but there are 24 hour operators. He basically explained to me how it works and he says you have a 90 day money back guarantee. Also, I got the catalog with the special and he said the price of $19.95 for two bottles [you get one free] is ongoing. I will try it next year I think.

[/ QUOTE ]

Just so you know the buy one get one free is one bottle of Phase 1 and a bottle of Phase 2.

Dare~to~Dream

[ QUOTE ]

Just so you know the buy one get one free is one bottle of Phase 1 and a bottle of Phase 2.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I know. Thanks for telling me anyway.

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone seen any before and after pics?

[/ QUOTE ]

One thing you'll never find are "real" before and after pics: I'm talking about pics that show the person before and then after maybe 6 mths later. I mean if people are getting 4 inches a month, then all of the Capilong customers should have hair that is butt length or close to it! /images/graemlins/rofl.gif ...and why don't they have a website w. testimonies and pics...

Carlie

due to the pj in me...eventually, I'll probably cave in and try it... /images/graemlins/nono.gif

Skydancer

Hey Everyone:] I gave Capilong a try this summer. Four/five inches a month?!? Haha:D I find this very amusing, especially since we just talked about keratin and hair growth in one of my classes. Anywho, I DID get more growth than usual, but not THAT much more.

I used it for 4 months and I got about 1/2 an inch to an inch more each month. Honestly, I think the fact that this product forces you to massage your scalp was a factor more important and more beneficial than the product itself. They are no longer doing the buy one bottle, get one free. Or at least, they were not this summer.

I ordered mine from Crystal Bay Salon on Ebay ($17 for the 1st phase and $20 for the 2nd: $4 for shipping). I wish I still had the e-mail the owner of the salon sent me. She was very informative and helpful and has actually used the product herself. She usually only puts 2 or 3 up on Ebay... probably as a marketing ploy. But if you e-mail her about whichever phase you want, she usually has it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...ssPageName=WDVW

Anywho... is it worth it? Ehh... maybe it works differently depending on hair type (although this would not make sense, since the product goes directly on your scalp)... I am getting the same results simply from taking biotin and using Surge, which are much cheaper:D So... yah:]

The company (Bronson Partners) manufactures so many various things that it is hard for me to believe that much science goes into any of their products. They have various companies underneath their main establishment (Bronson Health & Beauty, Bronson Day Spa- not really a spa, Bronson Center Health) that sell everything from breast enlargement pills to magical Chinese teas:D Not to mention the fact that when I asked a representative about their website (they used to have one a number of years ago), he seemed more puzzled by its extinction than I was... I came to the conclusion that the product "worked" only due to a placebo effect and daily scalp massages. But the choice is yours:] Here is more info for anyone interested:

http://www.healthnbeauty.com/wwwboard1/messages/608.html
http://www.vegsource.com/campbell/messages/5928.html
http://www.vegsource.com/campbell/messages/6683.html
http://www.vegsource.com/campbell/messages/6897.html
http://www.network54.com/Forum/message?forumid=110095&messageid=1013647815

RushGirl

#1 PARTY GIRL
So, on ebay.. you paid $37 for phase 1 and phase 2?? I guess it's alot cheaper getting it right from the company!! It will only cost $24 including shipping..

Carlie

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly, I think the fact that this product forces you to massage your scalp was a factor more important and more beneficial than the product itself.

[/ QUOTE ]
I think you hit the nail right on the head! If using this product correctly, you are forced to do daily massages. This on it's own will lead to faster growth. /images/graemlins/wink.gif