Giving Capilong a try

crazyabouthair

I purchased capilong phase 1 & 2 today from ebay. I'm kind of anxious to try it and see if it can boost my growth a little bit. I was going to get a retouch this week but I think I'll wait till I get the capilong so that I can start using it with zero newgrowths, I think it will be easier to measure the progress that way. Anyway, wish me luck. I'll keep you ladies posted.

crazyabouthair

Thanks Kaddy.

Capilong is this product that's suppose to give you an extra 1/2 inch to 1 inch of hair growth per month on top of your regular growth. It comes in two phases. You use phase I for three weeks and then start using phase II. Basically you put about 15 drops on your scalp every night and message it in. I've read a couple of reviews where they said it didn't work but the majority of reviews said they did see increase hair growth.

crazyabouthair

Got my capilong today and just used it. I'm glad it came so soon cause I broke down and got my retouch yesterday (too much shedding). I'll post a review in three weeks at the end of phase I.

crazyabouthair

I started phase II this weekend. Didn't notice much growth with phase I but I don't think I was suppose to. Also my roots didn't get really think like other peoples. However my newgrowths are so soft that they feel just like the relaxed hair. As a matter of fact, just by looking I can't even tell my newgrowths from my relaxed hair. I have to part a small section, comb it upwards and look very very close into the mirror to notice the slight difference in texture. I can't even tell you how much new growth I have cause it's so hard to tell, they do feel a little wavy though. Anyway, phase II is what's suppose to cause the accelerated growth so I'm excited to have finally started it. I'll keep you ladies posted.

crazyabouthair

Ok, I wanted to wait a few more weeks before posting anything about phase II but I'm too excited about the progress I've noticed in the last few days. When I started using capilong the longest part of my hair in the back was midneck. Now the longest part is at the bottom of my neck and the shortest part is midneck. I want so badly to be shoulder length by January and its looking like it just may happen. /images/graemlins/clap.gif

sengschick

The Bun Master
That's wonderful!!! Happy to know it's working for you /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif /images/graemlins/up.gif !!!!

InsertCleverNameHere

Well, Im going to try it, lol! I'm on the 5 or 6 inches or something like that by April challenge and my hair is growing nicely, but I need a boost.

toyagurl

Audra,
I'm going to have to stop you because you might have pjtendencies. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

AudraChanell

[ QUOTE ]
might have pjtendencies. /images/graemlins/lachen70.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Might??? /images/graemlins/cool.gif
Spoken in my soft voice* My name is Audra, and I am a product junkie.

TigerLily

I used to use Capliong and I noticed a lot of growth as well. I need to be disiplined and start up again!

Champagne_Wishes

A broke graduate
I'm currently using the Capilong system and my roots are very thick after two weeks of using it. I don't know if it will make my hair grow but I just loving testing stuff out. I should be paid for this.

crazyabouthair

Sorry for the late reply ladies, just got my computer fixed. I am seeing good resuts using capilong. Last week I ordered my third bottle of phase two, I think I'm using too much at once cause it's only lasting me about 4 weeks. Anyway, in december I got my retouch and also had my hair cut even. My hairdresser commented a couple of times on how much newgrowths I had. Also the people who knew ahead of time that I was going to cut my hair said they didn't notice much of a difference in length after the cut. I credit that to having a lot of newgrowths. I'm already noticing a difference in length since my cut so I'm going to keep using it.

L

LaNecia

Thanks for the update!

I'm starting w/my Capilong - Phase 1 on Saturday. Looking forward to seeing what it does for my growth! I'd like to speed up the grow out of this perm so I can get on w/being natural! :)

I've got one quick question: How often do you wash your hair? I'm doing CO washes twice a week, I'm wondering if that's too much or not enough in conjunction w/the Capilong. Aside from that, my hair's never been happier than it is right now! :lol:

TIA!

LaNecia aka CoilyLox

crazyabouthair

It really doesn't matter how often you wash your hair just make sure your hair is dry or only slightly damp when you put it on. It's best to use it when you do your nightly routine cause it will dampen your hair a bit.