Anyone know where I can get sulfer from in the UK

LondonDiva

Guys,

I'm looking to purchase some powdered sulfur to add in a lil of my WGO and apply on scalp after I'm done with my essential oils trial in a few months.

Any ideas where I can get some either online or in London.

Integrity

Hi!

I sent you a PM about www.nutricentre.com (thanks Den1!). They have sulphur in tablet and powder. you can order online and have it posted to you postage-free if the order is over 25 quid and you get a 5 quid discount. I am just too excited to know this shop exists in london (regents park)!

LondonDiva

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
pandora said:
Hi!

I sent you a PM about www.nutricentre.com (thanks Den1!). They have sulphur in tablet and powder. you can order online and have it posted to you postage-free if the order is over 25 quid and you get a 5 quid discount. I am just too excited to know this shop exists in london (regents park)!

[/ QUOTE ]

Pandora you are a little lifesaver. Thank you girl.
/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Madison

diva
is this better to use than msm? ive been putting my msm powder in just about every hair product i use. i saw the flowers of sulfer at my local hair supply store im considering purchasing it but i thought that it was the same as msm.

LondonDiva

Madison,

To be honest I think it might be better (only in terms of faster hair growth). Don't quote me on that as I'm not 100% sure. It might be wise to consult an ingredient guru on the hair board for the honest answer to that one there? /images/graemlins/laugh.gif