Anyone ordered BKT on ebay from Kerating4you?

BlackHairDiva

Anyone ordered BKT on ebay from Kerating4you? I ordered some bkt from this particular vendor. I placed my order on march 7th and I still haven't received it. The vendor sent me a usps parcel tracking number that only claims the box was scan but not actually received by us post!!!:nono:

Anyone ordered from this person before? I'm in canada and usually withn 10 business days i get the package. but this is a whole new story!:wallbash:

any advice??

Shai

Do you mean "keratin4you"? I have ordered from them, and I had a good experience, especially since my package got to me ripped open and one of the bottles inside was missing. I called them up, and they immediately sent a replacement. USPS tracking is horrible, so who knows where that package is...

Have you tried calling them? I would try to contact them once more and then file a complaint with paypal... but you must be quick. I think you only have 30 days to do so. Once that period is over, things can get very complicated.

shenitab

it sometimes takes a while for items to go from the United States to Canada. When did she say she shipped it out? It was probably shipped first class international and that can take a while. Don't be alarmed about the tracking. - there is sometimes limited information available with that shipping method.

BlackHairDiva

It was shipped march 7th. :perplexed which falls a sunday. So i suspect it was actually shipped on the 8th a monday.

Its my QOD gold and I was already very anxious and unpatient waiting for it when I ordered it on the 7th. So now I'm about ot loose my mind, but at the same time I'm atempted to remain cool and sane. So technically today is day 13.:nono:

MsRR

It was shipped march 7th. :perplexed which falls a sunday. So i suspect it was actually shipped on the 8th a monday.

Its my QOD gold and I was already very anxious and unpatient waiting for it when I ordered it on the 7th. So now I'm about ot loose my mind, but at the same time I'm atempted to remain cool and sane. So technically today is day 13.:nono:
I ordered from them Keratin4u same product QOD Gold... 2 day shipping and I got it in 2 days..I' m in Houston and I had to sign for it....I also asked a question prior to ordering and they responded within 24 hours.

Last edited: