Has anyone ordered from hair esthetics?

Chameleonchick

Has anyone ordered hair from hairesthetics.com before? I don't like that I can't pay with paypal. On the other hand I do want to try this Kinky Straight hair.

beana

I know this is LATE but in case you are still interested, I currently have their kinky straight hair in now and i LOVE it!!!! I'm thinking of purchasing more hair from them.

Its kinda poofy, so you'll only need one pack. My head is pretty big and i still had 1 track left. I matches my Hair 100% no one can tell, not even my weave-hating boyfriend. When i told him, he finally admitted it looked really good.

I have to flat iron on 410 to get it to lay straight. It looks beautiful.

NappiShawti

i have ordered from hairesthetics twice in the past yr. with no problems. I ordered the kinky straight & payed using paypal. I would order from them again

JadeFox

i've also ordered the kinky straight a few months ago and had no issues. i plan to order from them again.

Aveena

I wore this hair and never had a problem actually getting it from hairesthetics. I wore the kinky straight cuticle and no cuticle. If I had to choose I would pick the cuticle hair because it doesn't tangle as much.

Also I would recommend sealing this hair because it sheds.

Another note is that this hair is thirsty. You must keep it moisturized because it will rob moisture from your own hair.

Here are some pics of an old install uncurled.

Dommo

I've ordered from hair esthetics and I would never again!!!! It was horrible. Shed and Tangled crazy.

sashaa

Aveena~ how well does this hair hold curls? Also what length do you have installed and how many ounces? Looks FAB!!!!

Aveena

I installed one pack (not even that much?) I split the wefts so I ended up with much more than I needed. This was a 16" 1b pack.

I used spritz and or hair spray before curling each section so I got a pretty good hold. My issue was more with tangling and shedding than anything else.

It will hold a curl for a day's style but will be so tangled by the evening and you either have to wash and start over or wear it in a bun.

I wore a bun more often than not with this hair.

babyleaf

I have....I bought the kinky straight and it truly is amazing. I don't straighten it,my hair is not relaxed regularly. It is such a perfect match, sometimes I even have to catch myself from believing it isn't mine....lol. I have cuticle, i did hear the regular is not nearly as strong and durable. I had NO shedding issues with this...You must give it a try.

babyleaf

I forgot to add...I used this to make a half-wig.....If that changes my review.....I have never sewn it in my hair.