Anyone planning to order from lotioncrafter soon?

morehairplease

If so, please pm me. I am only wanting to order 1 oz. of the saa and nothing else but the order min. is $12.50. If anyone is planning an order please pm.

tia,
tishee

are y'all sure you only want 1 oz each?

i bought a 4 oz. bottle, and a sampler pack of glitter (to go over the minimum order amount), and i'll be re-ordering again, soon, because the bottle's already halfway empty.

i put 1 - 2 capfuls of SAA in EVERYTHING! my shampoos, my conditioners, my leave-in conditioners, my mascaras, my body lotions, ... EVERYTHING! it is the greatest stuff ever! it makes EVERYTHING so silky, and the effect it's had on my hair is amazing.

and you might be a bit surprised at how useful this stuff is, and how quickly it seems to disappear.

just something to think about :scratchch

i bought a 4 oz. bottle, and a sampler pack of glitter (to go over the minimum order amount), and i'll be re-ordering again, soon, because the bottle's already halfway empty.

i put 1 - 2 capfuls of SAA in EVERYTHING! my shampoos, my conditioners, my leave-in conditioners, my mascaras, my body lotions, ... EVERYTHING! it is the greatest stuff ever! it makes EVERYTHING so silky, and the effect it's had on my hair is amazing.

and you might be a bit surprised at how useful this stuff is, and how quickly it seems to disappear.

Did you get it from lotion crafters as well?

thanks for posting. I did not even think about the actual size of the bottle. good looking out.

Ladies, don't sleep on the natural shea butter they have! It's a great deal on a big tub. It is great for the skin and hair. It makes EVERYTHING soft and supple. :grin:

Just a suggestion, but I'd be happy to team up with somebody as I will be placing an order with LC soon.

Wait 'til next Monday or so. They are on vacation and your order won't be processed until they get back :yep: That gives you more time. I just got an order but I may want some SAA.

ETA: Oops that's another company I ordered from. Ignore :)

Last edited:
Wait 'til next Monday or so. They are on vacation and your order won't be processed until they get back :yep: That gives you more time. I just got an order but I may want some SAA.

ETA: Oops that's another company I ordered from. Ignore :)

great! let me know if you do sweetie

Back