Did Anyone Order the Ojon Today's Special Value from QVC?

neeki

I went to qvc.com looking for a humidifier, but I'm tempted to order this before the price goes up tonight. Did anyone else order this? Is this a good price for the products?

Ojon Restorative Hair 4-piece Collection with Bonus

3.8 oz restorative hair treatment
8.44 oz ultra hydrating cleanser
8.44 oz ultra hydrating conditioner
9-oz NEW restorative hair treatment spray--U.S. launch and exclusive to QVC through June 2009!
2.5 oz Tawaka rejuvenating cream--bonus!
Comb
Gift bag

Retail Value $107.00
QVC Price: $60.00
Today's Special Value Price: $49.92
Shipping & Handling: $0.00

www.qvc.com

I was thinking about it but y'all done finally talked me into the OCT/Mega so I'm gonna give that my all for the Winter.

That's a great deal though. Ithink when I was checking it out before it was close to 130.00. I love Ojon prods, if you decide to get it. I don't think you can go wrong.

I was thinking about it but y'all done finally talked me into the OCT/Mega so I'm gonna give that my all for the Winter.

That's a great deal though. Ithink when I was checking it out before it was close to 130.00. I love Ojon prods, if you decide to get it. I don't think you can go wrong.

Thanks, I tried to do a search for Ojon, but the reviews (especially about the smell) were mixed. I think I'll order it and hopefully, I'll love Ojon. But I'll return it if I don't.

That's a good deal.. that was the gateway drug to Ojon for me.. lol.. that same set.

ETA: The poo and con smell like cake batter to me.. the restorative treatment smells like coffee beans.. to me.

WOW I say jump on that. That stuff is way expensive. You can not go wrong with that price.

After I use up some of my products this is on my list to try.

Booo, this stuff is on the wait list already!

I know! I waited too long to order. I went back about an hour ago and the November 22 delivery date had been changed to December 11th. I plan to have my hair in braids by mid-December so it would really be a waste of money. Not to mention that I just bought two Qhemet products and ordered OCT. I hate being a product junkie.

i would order it but i already have most of ojons products, seriously lol. so i dont need it. however i am running low on the revitalizing mist and that is a MUST have so i have to restock that soon.

Hey!

I ordered it and it arrived yesterday! I have already tried the spray and liked that thus far....planning on trying the whole kit this weekend.

It is a FANTASTIC value! I purchased the auto delivery plan so I could lock in the price and free shipping on future orders. I f I find that I don't love it...I'll just cancell the auto-delivery.

i would order it but i already have most of ojons products, seriously lol. so i dont need it. however i am running low on the revitalizing mist and that is a MUST have so i have to restock that soon.

Isn't that stuff fab? It is a MUST HAVE.:yep:

^^^^ yes it is. thats really the only product that i use every wash. i love the ultra moisturizing shampoo and conditioner but stopped using it (but its sitting there so when i ready to use it i can). i also love the restoritive treatment but i dont use that often anymore either, but my mom and dad let me put it in their hair before they wash it lol. it doesnt do anything to my dads hair because his hair is type 1 or 2 and already really fine and silky so we just do it for fun. my mom hair is soooooooooo coars and it works wonders on her hair.

Back