Anyone still wrapping their longer hair?

peacelove

Anyone here wrap there hair under a blow dryer? I have been having problems when I do not dry my hair with some degree of heat. Especially now because I am transitioning to a mild relaxer. SO I have different textures going on. When I wear my hair with some heat free style, I get way too many tangles, beakage and shedding. I am finding that straight styles reduce that for me. However, I do not want to blow dry, and the dominican salons refuse to do my hair because they want to give me a touch up. I would like to try to wrap it and go under the dryer. Does anyone still do this? Any tips on how to have a good wrap? Or are there other suggestions about what I could do?

webby

Think Slim
What about just doing a rollerset?

I have never been able to do a good wet wrap; I think part of it is because my hair is so thick, the other problem is I just don't like combing my hair so much when it's wet.

peacelove

webby said:
What about just doing a rollerset?

I have never been able to do a good wet wrap; I think part of it is because my hair is so thick, the other problem is I just don't like combing my hair so much when it's wet.

I would do a rollerset, but my dryer cannot hold my big head and the rollers now (I need a new, bigger, professional dryer!). And when I go to the dominican salon, they REFUSE to do my hair without a touch up. Last time I went, the put about 10 million watts of heat on my roots to straighten them. My hair looked stunning, but OH the heat damage! :(