Anyone struggle to keep from cutting their hair?

DigitalRain

I love long hair and how it looks on me, considering I have a long face, but I find myself longing for the simplicity of shorter hair. No marathon hood drying, no rollersetting that takes forever, no detangling wars. I want to find a quick, easy way to doing my hair without having to set aside half a day wash and style. And then seeing Beyonce in her latest video with that gorgeous bob really got me itching. She looked great.

LuLu

Re: Anyone struggle to keep from cutting their hai

Yes, I do know what you mean. I'm growing my hair out from a bob and sometimes I really miss it...I've been itching lately too.:)

Karonica

At first I was...til a SHS got a hold of my head, and now it's much shorter than it should be.

How ironic?

KinksnCurlz

Every single day... I am so use to cutting my hair every summer but haven't since last year - i think... I'll give myself to the end of 2004 and if i don't see any improvement i'm gonna find me a SHS

BTW, Beyonce's bob has me itching too
That cut/color is off the hook!!!

Allandra

I know what you mean. However, I know that I won't cut my hair (drastically). I'll just get a trim here and there when needed.

LuLu

Where can I find a pic of Beyonce's bob???

LiqueXX

I was going to cut my hair the other day, I was bored and wanted a change. I talked myself out of it. It is definitely a struggle to not want to cut. I always see some other fly style that is shorter and can be done now versus waiting for my hair to hit bra strap (I am 6 inches away).

I miss my bob cut soooooo much. I struggle with this all the time, especially since I was so used to wearing my hair down and swinging, instead of this ponytail. Im going to try to hang on to this length though, but I know how you all feel ladies.

(About Beyonce's hair cut, is it in her latest video? I have not seen it yet.)

Brownie

I think about it almost every day. More often so when I use heat on my hair. I probably won't cut though---besides trims. I'm awfully close to waist. I might do a 2-4 inch trim this upcoming year.