Anyone tried Organix Liquid Glass and/or Healing Dry Oil

Glib Gurl

Yes, the product junkie in me is going bonkers.

While I'm loving my natural hair, I miss the *shine* I had when it was straight. Now, I know, Nonie told me not to wish for my hair to do/be soemthing that it cannot or is not, but I still want to see if I can find a product that will give me more shine.

So, I'm wondering if anyone has any thoughts about either of the following . . .

Organix Shea Butter Liquid Glass Serum

INGREDIENTS: Cyclomethicone, Decamethylcyclotetrasiloxane, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Silk Amino Complex, Shea Butter, Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil, Yogurt Proteins, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) (Vitamin E), Fragrance

or

Organix Renewing Moroccan Argan Oil Weightless Healing Dry Oil

INGREDIENTS: Cyclomethicone, C12 15 Alkyl Benzoate, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, PEG 12, Dimethicone, Phenyl Trimethicone, Fragrance

(I already did a search and didn't find anything on these products. If they have already been discussed, please feel free to point me towards the correct thread.)

Thank you!!

The main ingredients are those of a silicone serum, so if you've tried a serum then you might be able to predict similar results with these products.

I haven't tried those two, though I love the anti-breakage serum (from the Coconut Milk line) and the Shimmering Keratin Oil from their Brazilian Keratin Therapy line.
The Shimmering Keratin Oil leaves my hair super blingy - the "shimmering" is not false advertising :lol: I imagine the serum and spray you posted have similar formulations, just a couple different ingredients.

ETA: I can tell you from experience that not all serums are created equal. I own 8 different silicone-based serum-type products (including the 2 I just mentioned) and they all work differently.

Last edited:
Back