Anyone Try This Yet?

joy2day

Hey Nice:wave:

No ma'am.. You know you wrong right?:nono: :grin: Since, I know I have the top three ingredients (actually the plain castor, never tried Jamaican), I will pass on this one. But, it does look good...

ETA: you look so pretty in your sig, eye makeup is gorgeous...

Nice & Wavy

Hey Nice:wave:

No ma'am.. You know you wrong right?:nono: :grin: Since, I know I have the top three ingredients (actually the plain castor, never tried Jamaican), I will pass on this one. But, it does look good...

ETA: you look so pretty in your sig, eye makeup is gorgeous...
Hi Joy :wave: :kiss:

I know....:lachen:. The Jamaican Castor Oil is really good stuff. I'm out of it now and I am going to the store to pick up some, but saw this and thought I'd hit the hair forum first before going to the store and getting it.

Thank you for the compliment....:grin::grin::grin:

Ballerina_Bun

I think I tried it about a year or so ago. I don't remember being too impressed by the texture of it. It was too heavy for me.

cch24

I've been using this for the Castor Oil Challenge. I use very little of it to oil my scalp every night, and one jar will last forever. I have had mine since January and it is nowhere near empty. My scalp is not dry and because I cowash daily I do not have any build up.

Foufie

i have it. I use on my hair before doing cornrows. Its lasts forever and it really conditions my hair. But I wouldn't if I wore my hair out and straight, its too heavry for that. I use only for braids and puffs.

Nice & Wavy

you are e.v.i.lllllllllll (pulls out credit card)
Uh-oh....sawry:look:

I think I tried it about a year or so ago. I don't remember being too impressed by the texture of it. It was too heavy for me.
Thanks for sharing this. I don't need anything that's too heavy...my hair is so fine.

I've been using this for the Castor Oil Challenge. I use very little of it to oil my scalp every night, and one jar will last forever. I have had mine since January and it is nowhere near empty. My scalp is not dry and because I cowash daily I do not have any build up.
Thank you so much for sharing this info. My scalp isn't dry, so I probably don't need this. I will continue to use the oil on my scalp...it's nice.