Blk Castor Oil Pomade/Hair Conditioner. Tried it?

GoldenBreeze

Hey Ladies. Has any one tried the black castor oil pomade or protein hair conditioner? If so, please tell us about it. What did you like or dislike about them? Any build up? You know we want to know how they smell. :) Come on, spill the beans. :D

They seem pretty good by the ingredients, except the pomade has carnauba wax, candellila wax and bees wax in it. I'm not to sure about those.

OMG, I just ordered this tonight... along with 10 bottles of hot sauce... It sounded pretty good, with the exception of the bees wax, candellila wax and caranuba wax, I looked them up and they come from a plant...So it might be a good product I hope anyway.... I will post about it when I get it....

A couple of months I bought the Black castor oil pomade from Sam's online. Its yellow, greasy, and smells like lard. Its very different from the one in a bottle, which I love. I used it a couple of times and there was lots of build up, I don't want to waste it so maybe I'll use it as some kind of conditioner. :nono:

A couple of months I bought the Black castor oil pomade from Sam's online. Its yellow, greasy, and smells like lard. Its very different from the one in a bottle, which I love. I used it a couple of times and there was lots of build up, I don't want to waste it so maybe I'll use it as some kind of conditioner. :nono:
=====================================

Sounds like it will be mixed with something:nono::spinning::perplexed:wallbash:

There was a thread on this a minute ago and I don't think they were many reviews. I want to know more on this too.

I've tried the pomade and its not too bad. I use it on my scalp right after twists to keep my scalp hydrated

Thanks everyone for your replies. I didn't see the thread earlier. I think I'll wait until there is more discussion on this product before deciding whether to buy it. :)

Africana in Alberta - Maybe you can use it to seal your ends after moisturizing.

I should receive mine this week... I get a touch-up next week... so I will not be able to use it... But I will start using it as soon as possible... And I will mix up a concoction to use it if necessary:wallbash::lachen:...
I will keep you posted....

I should receive mine this week... I get a touch-up next week... so I will not be able to use it... But I will start using it as soon as possible... And I will mix up a concoction to use it if necessary:wallbash::lachen:...
I will keep you posted....

Thanks. I'm looking forward to your rating.

I got this in the mail today... I like the consistency of it... It feels rough when you touch it, but when you smooth it on, it glides like on silky, smooth... It reminds me a lot like Lenzie's Request sort of... It seems really light... You would use a light hand with it though... It has hardly any smell to it... I can not wait to start using this stuff... I will keep you posted ladies:yep:

Back