Anyone Use Entire Product Lines with Good Results?

Capilo Avocado is sold at beautyofnewyork.com
I just bought the DC a month ago ..haven't used it yet! :)

I always see Capilio but not my Avocado. I always see the Olive Oil, the Milk and Honey and a couple other ones. But the avocado one is "old and no one really buys that anymore" This is exactly what all the sales girls said when I asked if and when they were getting more. To be fair there are only 3 BSS that I frequent.

If I see any I will look out. I usually see them in Harlem (east, central and west) and the heights. In the bx, but find them in the low key ones.

Sent from my iPhone using LHCF

Dang KammyGirl, I'm trying to stay out the BSS!!! I approved my own 12 step program to stay off the product junkie juice and you sending me back to temptation. Girl I'm gonna pray that my eyes and brain stay focused....

I'm currently using all Essential Wholesale Products on my texlaxed hair.

Other lines I Like:
Joico
Shea Moisture

i use Elucence but want to try things from Essential Wholesale and Ingredients to Die For.

did you have any problems ordering from Essential Wholesale?

If I see any I will look out. I usually see them in Harlem (east, central and west) and the heights. In the bx, but find them in the low key ones.

Dang @KammyGirl, I'm trying to stay out the BSS!!! I approved my own 12 step program to stay off the product junkie juice and you sending me back to temptation. Girl I'm gonna pray that my eyes and brain stay focused....

Thanks! I'm hardly ever in Harlem, never in the Bronx and most of the BSS that I'm loyal to are in Brooklyn but I don't mind a trek to Harlem every once in a while to stock up. I appreciate you risking your recovery to help me out here.:lol: I tell myself that I will stay out too and still find myself in a random BSS about 2-3 times a week on my lunch hour.

I know someone has tried Crece Pelo. Can anyone tell me if this is more protein or more moisture or maybe a balance? I did a search but haven't found a direct answer to this question.

I know someone has tried Crece Pelo. Can anyone tell me if this is more protein or more moisture or maybe a balance? I did a search but haven't found a direct answer to this question.

I've only tried their leave-in, the heat protectant. It's on the moisture side IMO. It doesn't effect protein/moisture balance for me. Now the treatment, I have not tried, but I heard it was "OK". Nothing special. It's only $4 so it won't break the bank but the leave in is $8-10 (hopefully you find the small one) and it worth it to me.

Destination hydration - good rinse out conditioner, good slip

Whip my hair - cleansing conditioner, very moisturizing

Wheat germ conditioner - thicker than D. Hydration, good DC, moisturizer, or leave in, not good for detangling though

Vanilla silk DC - my fave DC ever, really moisturizing, also a good leave in

Next I'm trying the avocado DC.

Last edited:
I'm currently using all Essential Wholesale Products on my texlaxed hair.

Other lines I Like:

Joico
Shea Moisture
Nightingale, how is that working for you? Do you have to doctor them up a bit or do you use them right out of the bottle? I was thinking about doing this. My texlaxed hair is getting thicker and thicker, which is great, but I'm running through conditioner at an alarming pace, lol.

I don't think I've ever used one line completely. But why can't you just use various drugstore or BSS brands? If you have a Sally's or Ulta near you I'm sure you could get everything at one store even using different brands.

Nightingale, how is that working for you? Do you have to doctor them up a bit or do you use them right out of the bottle? I was thinking about doing this. My texlaxed hair is getting thicker and thicker, which is great, but I'm running through conditioner at an alarming pace, lol.

Honey Bee I've been using them right out of the bottle. I have a review on my blog here.

Back